• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

oc get togethers in kitsap county

Trigger Dr

imported post

Thanks to 1911er, Botousii and wife, Justus, GirlyGunSlinger, ajetpilot, and Charles who just happened to be setting in Starbucks and ask a few questions. We m,ay see him as a member in the future.

When I ordered coffee for my wife and I, I also thanked the manager for allowing me to invite my friends. She was very upbeat and said we are welcome anytime. :celebrateA good time was had by all. Thanks again.

Batousaii

imported post

It was indeed a nice afternoon, and good to see everyone too. Compliments to the Belvue meet too, looks like two successfulevents and good cheer all around. We too had an officer walk in, ordered coffee, took a good look around, back out to the car and onto normal business. All very well for the customers around us, everyone seemed very accommodating and comfortable. Thumbs up to Starbucks too, very friendly crew there.

Thanks for the great day.

:cool:Bat and K.

1911er

imported post

Thanks to all those who showed up in Port Orchard today. Pleasure to meet everyone Ithink a good time was had by all. I also spoke with the manager after everyone left she said we were welcome back any time.

OrangeIsTrouble

imported post

1245A Defender wrote:
Poosharker wrote:
Pics or it didn't happen. ;)
hey poo,,, no cameras are allowed at starbucks anymore dont know why
if trigger dr says he had a good time there? that means there was a there there!
Probably because they don't want either sides of the gun thing taping stuff to use as ammo for their agenda.

Fine....no pics this time...:cry: