• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC in Norco Saturday April 17 2010.

resonance

imported post

I applaud your efforts, Ranchero...

At least one MAN backed up his talk, with action.

I just had eye surgery, and am condemned to bed.

If only one of us will commit, we deserve what we get.

Its a real shame, that there are no more like you....

:(

demnogis

imported post

SoL and coolusername2007 you guys did friggin awesome.

Followup on this OC event? I noticed when driving in on 6th Street into NorCo that there were a few schools along the way. Im hoping the meetup location and itinerary was far enough away.

How many people showed?
Any LEO encounters?
- (e) checks performed?
Fliers handed out?
Positive responses?
Negative responses?

Please do post!

Sons of Liberty wrote:
I would have been there, but it was on the same day as the Appleseed event.

Ranchero

imported post

demnogis wrote:
SoL and coolusername2007 you guys did friggin awesome.

Followup on this OC event? I noticed when driving in on 6th Street into NorCo that there were a few schools along the way. Im hoping the meetup location and itinerary was far enough away.
I was clear of all schools but I had to even make a few phone calls to confirm those Church/School, I was safe between Rodeo Burger and Starbucks.
I can't wait to do it again....... It was GREAT.

How many people showed? Nobody, I was by myself. (I felt a little odd at first, but after a while I felt good) I am even thinking about OC at the Rodeo. Yahooooooooooooooooo ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Any LEO encounters? No LEO Encounters at all. They are busy doing their job.
- (e) checks performed? No e Check.REMEMBER: Norco is a Cowboy Town, so people are used to seecowboys everyday, so guns blend in well. Nobody is going to call the Sherriff.
Fliers handed out? Handed out about 10 trifold.
Positive responses? All positive Responses. I walked into "Los Montes Market" and the guy behind the counter asked me if I was going to rob the place and I hand him my camera laughing and said "NO.... Please take a picture of me in your store" so he did thenthenother employees from behind the counters came out to look, calling me "Pancho Villa" ,"Jesse James", they even offered a Sombrero for the photo........ Other people I met on the street said they had conversations with the local sherriff and sherriff said to go ahead to carry. No LEO encounters, but I have a good feeling about Norco regarding open carry.
Negative responses? NONE.

Please do post!

Sons of Liberty wrote:
I would have been there, but it was on the same day as the Appleseed event.
And No I didn't bag any birds......... Left my stamp at home.

bigtoe416

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

Pretty cool, pretty cool. I think carrying at the rodeo would be a great idea, there are bound to be lots of interested folks there. It's a shame nobody else showed up, but great that Norco is filled with liberty-minded individuals.

bluebaron

Pretty cool, pretty cool. I think carrying at the rodeo would be a great idea, there are bound to be lots of interested folks there. It's a shame nobody else showed up, but great that Norco is filled with liberty-minded individuals.

Just moved to Norco about a year ago. Really interested in the next event. Been living in US for six years but originally from UK so excuse the accent!!