• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC in Sussex-

logan

Campaign Veteran
imported post

KansasKraut wrote:
logan wrote:
scorpio_vette wrote:
is there a reason you focused in on that weird guy in the green camo towards the end??? :lol::lol::lol:
I'm guessing that was you? Weren't you cold!?!?! lol
I thought that was Lurchiron in the camo pants. That guy had the same tattoo that ol' Lurch uses as his avatar. ?
idk, just figured since his name was scorpio and there was as scorpion tattoo, but maybe i'm wrong.

protias

imported post

davegran wrote:
I've only seen him once at a picnic, but I think there was a Hugh Jarmis siting in Sussex also.

Dave
Yes, that is the Wisconsin Carry Chairman, also known as Nik.

scorpio_vette

imported post

logan wrote:
scorpio_vette wrote:
is there a reason you focused in on that weird guy in the green camo towards the end??? :lol::lol::lol:

no it was actually quite comfortable. specially as long as i was walking around. but after standing for a while it got a bit nippy.

scorpio_vette

imported post

KansasKraut wrote:
logan wrote:
scorpio_vette wrote:
I thought that was Lurchiron in the camo pants. That guy had the same tattoo that ol' Lurch uses as his avatar.    ?

which tattoo are you referring too??? the German eagle???

scorpio_vette

imported post

logan wrote:
KansasKraut wrote:
logan wrote:
scorpio_vette wrote:
I thought that was Lurchiron in the camo pants. That guy had the same tattoo that ol' Lurch uses as his avatar.    ?
idk, just figured since his name was scorpio and there was as scorpion tattoo, but maybe i'm wrong.

good call. i was born a scorpio, love how scorpions look, and used to have scorpions as pets. probably will have to get me some down the road again. was kinda cool having them around.

BROKENSPROKET

imported post

hardballer wrote:
scorpio_vette wrote:
I thought he represented the moderate gun owners best. :lol:
I think he wanted to show the only person with big enough cajones to exercise their RIGHT TO BARE ARMS.:p:p:p

BROKENSPROKET

imported post

Glock34 wrote:
Who is the woman with the pink handled Snub nose ? is she a member on here ?

IDK. I wanted to her is she was married. But, I did not want to be disrespectful.

A handgun on a womans hip can be very sexy. Man oh man, does she know how to accesorize.

Wisconsin Carry Inc. - Chairman

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
imported post

Glock34 wrote:

Thats my girlfriend Kim. She OC's all the time, but isn't a member of this forum. She is a founders club member of Wisconsin Carry also.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

BROKENSPROKET wrote:
Glock34 wrote:

IDK. I wanted to her is she was married. But, I did not want to be disrespectful.

A handgun on a womans hip can be very sexy. Man oh man, does she know how to accesorize.
i would have asked her if her husband OC's too......if she says OH I am not married...then ya know.:lol:

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Wisconsin Carry, Inc. - Chairman wrote:
Glock34 wrote:

Thats my girlfriend Kim. She OC's all the time, but isn't a member of this forum. She is a founders club member of Wisconsin Carry also.
Very cool. In the Video she seemed like she really knew the issues. She is very pretty your a very lucky guy !! If you ever get married down the road, keep me in mind if your thinking of a DJ at the reception. I am a full time Wedding DJ.

Wisconsin Carry Inc. - Chairman

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
imported post

Yeah, its funny, I don't really spend a lot of time explaining the right to carry with her. She just seemed to 'get it'. Never had to coach her on what to say or anything.

Funny thing is, when we are out and about people very rarely say anything to me about carrying or make comments to me.

When she OC's she'll get comments from 4 or 5 people per store or places she goes.

Lots of times other women say stuff to her like "oh, you must not have kids then" and she's like "nope, I have 3"

And when people ask why she carries she just says "to protect myself and my kids"

Its as simple as that.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Wisconsin Carry, Inc. - Chairman wrote:
Yeah, its funny, I don't really spend a lot of time explaining the right to carry with her. She just seemed to 'get it'. Never had to coach her on what to say or anything.

Funny thing is, when we are out and about people very rarely say anything to me about carrying or make comments to me.

When she OC's she'll get comments from 4 or 5 people per store or places she goes.

Lots of times other women say stuff to her like "oh, you must not have kids then" and she's like "nope, I have 3"

And when people ask why she carries she just says "to protect myself and my kids"

Its as simple as that.
ah, you just have to love her for that.:)

Lurchiron

imported post

KansasKraut wrote:
logan wrote:
scorpio_vette wrote:
I thought that was Lurchiron in the camo pants. That guy had the same tattoo that ol' Lurch uses as his avatar. ?

I'm a bit taller; yet with less hair :dude:.

Oh...and I prefer 5 pocket camo pants.