• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC in Vehicle? "In plain view"

ainfantry7

imported post

Hey there! Good to hear from you again. I'd love to get another dinner together sometime. Right now I'm in Fayetteville, NC recovering from an IED blast, but I frequent Roanoke quite a bit now. Just let me know when a good date would be for you and any others who would be interested. Since you came down last time I wouldn't mind coming up there...

jmelvin

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Hope you heal up quick man! I'll see what I can do arranging some shin-dig or other. I think we'll scrounge up a few more than last time. :)

ainfantry7

imported post

jmelvin wrote:
Hope you heal up quick man! I'll see what I can do arranging some shin-dig or other. I think we'll scrounge up a few more than last time. :)
Sounds great! I'll keep checking for PM's or a dinner coming up...

wylde007

imported post

jmelvin wrote:
ainfantry, good to see you back for a bit. You down in the Roanoke area again this time?
Make sure you visit Dan Casey's 'blog at the Times every once and a while and give him a piece of your mind.

I'd give him more of mine, but I'm running out.:D