• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC Picnic in Mason County, August 31st

jarhead1911A

imported post

WELCOME stacy glad to meet someone who likes having gun toating civi's walking around there park. I thought for sure you were gunna go with the name of packingrangergirl but i guess not anyhow WELCOME

Bear 45/70

imported post

Nivek wrote:
Hey everyone, sorry i didn't make it. Got a call from work at about 7:15 this morning. Turns out we fried one of our maintenance cabinets, and I had to go in to help troubleshoot. It seems that the powers that be would like all of our equipment operating properly when we go out to sea... who'da thought? :shock:

Weather was kinda wet when I was driving to work, did it turn out alright for the picnic?? How'd it all go?

Edit for spelling.

Showered twice and the lightest show was the longest one. Most of the rest of the time there was sunshine. Everything went well and even Jarhead behaved himself. Well, except for some remarks about getting his 45 back from his commander. Yeah, like she's gonna give him his gun back before he buys herthe 40 cal. she wants.

I want to thank everyone who attended. Good food andgood conversation between friends. Oh yeah, Welcome Stacy.

jarhead1911A

imported post

HEY Bear,

you can kiss my mags, The "commander" shot my new 45 and i think she no longer wants a 40 so looks like we will both be carrying 45's. Oh yes bear the 45 is on my night stand not hers :celebrate

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

Welcome Rangergirl. It was great talking with you.

MasonOCpicnic004.jpg

MasonOCpicnic010.jpg

MasonOCpicnic011.jpg

MasonOCpicnic012.jpg

MasonOCpicnic013.jpg

MasonOCpicnic015.jpg

Bear 45/70

imported post

jarhead1055 wrote:
HEY Bear,

you can kiss my mags, The "commander" shot my new 45 and i think she no longer wants a 40 so looks like we will both be carrying 45's. Oh yes bear the 45 is on my night stand not hers :celebrate
When she posts that it is on your night stand, then the truth will out. Until then the Marine ego is too suspect.
RoflLg.gif

jarhead1911A

imported post

Hey BEAR bite me you ass my wife now has her own damn taurus 40 cal so i got my gun back........

Bear 45/70

imported post

jarhead1055 wrote:
Hey BEAR bite me you ass my wife now has her own damn taurus 40 cal so i got my gun back........
Bless you my son, for you have earned it. It was just too easy, that there was hardly any fun in it.
roflrofl.gif

Old age and treachery will out do youth and enthusiasm every time!

jarhead1911A

imported post

Na i just accept you for being old crusty and skatter brained and thats your good qualities ha ha ha