• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC Picnic Richmond Area - Crump Park, Glen Allen Va

Infidel

imported post

bnkrazy wrote:
ClumsyCandy wrote:
Hey everyone! I'm just repeating what everyone else said but it really was a great picnic! My two guests were both impressed by our group and had a good time! and to those who apologized for not getting around to everyone, don't feel bad, I'm not much of a circler either, bum leg or not. I'm rather shy around those I don't know well. : ) Makes me appear anti-social when I'm just shy. : ) I didn't feel left out or ignored by anyone, except maybe Grape, he didnt come around and schmooze with me and mine! ;)

And as always, great job Peter with the pics, and thanks for making sure I didn't look like I'd been in a fist fight this time! :lol:

Great seeing you all and I look forward to the next event!
I am the same way. Just shy around those I don't know. Plus I had kiddos to keep and eye on. Thanks everyone for a great day. My kids had a blast also!

*Ok Edited this because this is dragonmom not Bnkrazy. Looks like someone signed on my computer this time. LOL We all know Bnkrazy is not shy....
I'm sure your kids were out like mine was (Rion), except maybe the little one who was out all day.:)Dragonmom, it was great seeing you OC as well, even if was Bnkrazy's.

dragonmom

imported post

Infidel wrote:
bnkrazy wrote:
ClumsyCandy wrote:
Hey everyone! I'm just repeating what everyone else said but it really was a great picnic! My two guests were both impressed by our group and had a good time! and to those who apologized for not getting around to everyone, don't feel bad, I'm not much of a circler either, bum leg or not. I'm rather shy around those I don't know well. : ) Makes me appear anti-social when I'm just shy. : ) I didn't feel left out or ignored by anyone, except maybe Grape, he didnt come around and schmooze with me and mine! ;)

And as always, great job Peter with the pics, and thanks for making sure I didn't look like I'd been in a fist fight this time! :lol:

Great seeing you all and I look forward to the next event!
I am the same way. Just shy around those I don't know. Plus I had kiddos to keep and eye on. Thanks everyone for a great day. My kids had a blast also!

*Ok Edited this because this is dragonmom not Bnkrazy. Looks like someone signed on my computer this time. LOL We all know Bnkrazy is not shy....
I'm sure your kids were out like mine was (Rion), except maybe the little one who was out all day.:)Dragonmom, it was great seeing you OC as well, even if was Bnkrazy's.
Yep they were out. Yeah I need a new belt that is why I carry Bnkrazy's. I hope to be carrying my own Sig next time.

T Dubya

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I found out today that my parents were with you all and my nephew played on the playground with some ocdo.org member's children. My mom was impressed that she saw a woman open carrying. Also; there was a police car stationed at the park today and it didn't look like a whole lot was going on. I think that it is normal for a patrol car to be stationed at the park on a Saturday or Sunday.