• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC Weekend

fridaddy

imported post

I have already been through this with the RWMD. They know the answer and the parks should come back with the right answer once they get their GC involved. I am in Jax so any assistance I might offer would probably need to be in that area unless the case was big enough.

rebel-patriot

imported post

fridaddy wrote:
I have already been through this with the RWMD. They know the answer and the parks should come back with the right answer once they get their GC involved. I am in Jax so any assistance I might offer would probably need to be in that area unless the case was big enough.
Appreciated. I have left it open ended enough to address all the state park properties, period. Hopefully it will work out though the time it is apparently taking to get an actual response is getting out there. I am of the opinion they are attempting to locate a loophole somewhere to support what I believe will be their negative position however I remain hopeful this will work out without the need for litigation. Will keep you and the rest of the community posted as progress is made.

Rebel
American by birth, Southern by choice