• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OCDO get together, August 2nd, Las Vegas

shotdown

imported post

Great meeting everyone. Out of all the get togethers I've been to (OC and CC), this has been the one that the most people showed up. See you guys again in the future.

bobernet

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I'm sorry that I missed it, but I'm glad it was a success!

I've spoken with a couple folks who are interested in doing this monthly. Would there be enough interest?

I would sure love to see the Nevada forum gain the membership and participation levels of places like Virginia, Utah and Washington to name a few.

Wheel

imported post

I think you just have to get it started, and find someone, or a group of someones, to plan, organize, and get the word out. If you have that, it will grow.

yeahYeah

imported post

i agree.

while i wish it was in a more central locale, PT's was great and it was empty so it was like we had the whole place to ourselves.

icode

imported post

yeah, and yeahyeah got himself a shiney new AK mag :X

ETA: Well, OK, it wasn't that shiney, I did drop it in the dirt TWICE! I hope it works for you man! Don't sweat the BLM, just make sure you have that map with you when you go. Sure they could be dicks about it but if the worst happened then you can always tell the judge that you showed them your map. And according to your map you were/are legal. Plus we kept right on shooting while the BLM guys were talking to those other guys... No worries.

bobernet

Founder's Club Member
imported post

yeahYeah wrote:
i agree.

while i wish it was in a more central locale, PT's was great and it was empty so it was like we had the whole place to ourselves.
We'll do something else next time. I was trying for easy freeway access. As you know, 15 makes it far for the easterners, 95 is far for the westerners, 215 is far for the northerners, and downtown is a ghetto.

We could always rotate locations too. Glad PT's worked out this time.

yeahYeah

imported post

bobernet wrote:
yeahYeah wrote:
i agree.

We'll do something else next time. I was trying for easy freeway access. As you know, 15 makes it far for the easterners, 95 is far for the westerners, 215 is far for the northerners, and downtown is a ghetto.

We could always rotate locations too. Glad PT's worked out this time.
why not just go all the way and meet in a crack house :p

icode

imported post

yeahYeah wrote:
bobernet wrote:
yeahYeah wrote:
i agree.

We'll do something else next time.  I was trying for easy freeway access.  As you know, 15 makes it far for the easterners, 95 is far for the westerners, 215 is far for the northerners, and downtown is a ghetto. 

We could always rotate locations too.  Glad PT's worked out this time.
why not just go all the way and meet in a crack house :p

nah, I don't have room for all y'all at my house :shock: