• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OCed at Covington Fred Meyer and encountered...

krazichinaman

imported post

Aaron1124 wrote:
Quilbilly wrote:
Alright guys here is another question that I am sure has been covered here many times before. My sister in law has this little swiss army knife knock off that she carries. Is it okay for her to carry it while at her college? The thing can't have a blade longer than 2". How about pepper spray? As I am not a college student (and never have been), I do not know anything about colleges.

I have a feeling I am going to be pretty irritated when I get the answer.....

As mentioned it all depends on which college she goes to and their WACs and student codes. I was the the Students for Concealed Carry for Campus leader at the University of Washington - Seattle and had a few run in with the campus police. http://www.seattlepi.com/local/360420_guns24.html

Long story short, they released this bulletin because of me.:celebrate

Metal_Monkey

imported post

"Aye, fight and you may die. Run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!" -WW

Sorry, it's what came to mind:celebrate