• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC'er discharges weapon in Tatoo shop

amlevin

In my area most tattoo shops also perform "piercings". This shop almost performed one of a different nature. Wonder what kind of jewelry they would have installed in the resulting hole if it had hit anyone? Hole would probably be big enough for a bicycle lock.

sudden valley gunner

That's why there is a simple safety maxim - do not handle firearms in public. In fact that is our argument to minmise restrictions on carry - governmental or private rules forcing people to handle, unload, re-load their firearms creates unnecesary risk.

If the owner/agent demand you unload or hand over the firearm, refuse!

If told to leave, Leave!

Safety first, file a complaint later.

A good reason not to volunteer to handle/hand over firearm during a "consensual" police stop too.

jbone

It's clear tatoo parlors possess more danger than first assumed, i call for an immediate ban in the name of public safety.