• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OCing on a motorcycle?

Lammo

Awesome wish we had more prosecutors like you in this state. Thanks Lammo! No expectations but the fact you are willing to ask says a lot.

You're making me blush. :) Talked to the boss and he understands the issue and is willing to submit the request to the AG. Now all I have to do is find a template to follow and get it to him and then we'll see if the AG responds. I seem to recall a thread from a while back about AGOs, possibly regarding the Seattle park ban. I'll do a search of the forum and see what I can find.

sudden valley gunner

You're making me blush. :) Talked to the boss and he understands the issue and is willing to submit the request to the AG. Now all I have to do is find a template to follow and get it to him and then we'll see if the AG responds. I seem to recall a thread from a while back about AGOs, possibly regarding the Seattle park ban. I'll do a search of the forum and see what I can find.

+1

amlevin

Ever notice how bosses are like that? Ask them for something like this and they find a way for you to do the work but it will be over their name and signature. Doesn't matter who the boss is, they all seem to have read the same "manual".

Lammo

Ever notice how bosses are like that? Ask them for something like this and they find a way for you to do the work but it will be over their name and signature. Doesn't matter who the boss is, they all seem to have read the same "manual".

Generally true but in this case I volunteered. I mean, the guy has to herd 65 lawyers (much harder than cats) and another 85 or so staff people. An AGO request on a semi-hypothetical issue would probably get a low priority and rightly so.

sudden valley gunner

Now personally in my opinion, (which often doesn't amount to much) I think the intent of requiring CPL for vehicles is that your gun is hidden from view while in a vehicle. I don't think they intended to include openly shown while riding motorcycles or bicycles.