• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Old Navy is anti!

paramedic70002

I was just at Old Navy with the family OCing and was asked to remove my weapon because some guests commented about it. It's also against company policy. The store manager is the one who approached me about it. I just left. I do have audio I will try to put up later. Right now we are at Red Robin getting dinner. No probloms here. Old Navy is owned by Gap fyi.

Things I want to say to these people:

"I'm sorry, if I were to do that I would be violating policy that reaches far beyond Old Navy." (my policy)

"I am under strict orders to not disarm in public for any reason." (so says my wife)

"Perhaps you've noticed that I am not waving it around and demanding you open the register?"

Follow up with, "Since I'm not breaking any laws or causing a scene (like you are), how about we call it a draw and everybody can walk away from this rather unpleasant confrontation happy?" (if met with agreement or silent confusion, walk away and go about my business)