• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Olympia Mini Lunch or Dinner.

Bear 45/70

imported post

deanf wrote:
Well I think we all had a good time. Met some new people. Got to see a couple of guys try to eat 5 pound pieces of bread pudding . . . .

I sat down next to Bear 45/70 with him on my strong side . . .

He and I agreed to be a little more polite and and a little less testy around here. It's always harder to be a jerk through the keyboard when you've met a guy in person.
Agreed. I'm glad everyone had a good time. Next time someone else lead and choose a different place if the food volume was to much for you.:lol:

BlaineG

imported post

sv_libertarian wrote:
BlaineG wrote:
Real nice meeting everyone.......Who was that guy that kept trying to sell me newspapers??:dude:
I gave up after Bear said you couldn't read much anyhow, just looked at the pictures in lingerie ads..
What's your point?:p

BlaineG

imported post

sv_libertarian wrote:
Old School is pretty nice, but loud. Of course Bear could just take out his hearing aids and not be bothered...:p
It don't matter...he has evolved to grunting and pointing and that's about it....

Bear 45/70

imported post

BlaineG wrote:
sv_libertarian wrote:
Old School is pretty nice, but loud. Of course Bear could just take out his hearing aids and not be bothered...:p
It don't matter...he has evolved to grunting and pointing and that's about it....
I thought that was how Marines andArmy grunts communicated. :p That's the reasonyoucallyou guys grunts, right? :lol: