• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

One Person Dead in Shooting Near Walmart - Man charged with Murder for Self Defense?

ElectricianLU58

i stopped in to target sports on woodward to buy some 230gr short barrel ammo and look at a 686+. they had at least 2 50cal rifles. they may have had even more.

one of the guys working there said something to the effect of "you would be surprised at how many people have 50cal rifles".

Shadow Bear

Michigan Moderator
I agree 100%

On a lighter note; if they are in range. Does that mean my 50 cal sniper rifle....lol Just kidding I don't have one and never even fired one.

The felt recoil is less than a 12 ga slug in a pump, primarily due to the significant weight of the 50 cal. In particular, the Barrett is a sweet shooting firearm, when you just gotta reach out & touch somebody (bad).

If you ever get the opportunity, its AWESOME!:banana: