• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Oooh ooh ooh new gun!! :-)

Marco

imported post

both the P32 and the P3AT are locked-breech designs, just like the Big Boys(tm).

I stand corrected.:D
The bite is probably due to weight/size.

[line]

I don't think the P38T is a bad choice .
My previous post were just tooffer other options for those that might want something in a larger caliber that would fit into a pocket.

Like I stated, I have been known to carry a Colt 1903 32acp (purchased new in 1926)when I need a pocket gun.

EDIT:
And the little guns aren't just for contact distances;).

DreQo

State Researcher
imported post

.40 Cal wrote:
Enjoy the little Bugger! the truth is that if you are comfortable carrying it and don't mind the bite, those P3's are a good tool to have. I just happen to have man sized hands :p.
lol Are you saying I DON'T have man sized hands?? :D Naw that thing is down-right tiny. I'm debating whether to get the mag extension or not.

.40 Cal

State Researcher
imported post

Tess wrote:
I have a 3.65" barrel Bersa .45. I haven't tried it, but imagine it would fit in a jeans pocket nicely enough.

In this photo, it's second from the bottom. From top to bottom, the .40, the 9mm, the .45, and the 380. Notice the 45 isn't much bigger than the 380.
A woman after my own heart!

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

hlh wrote:
Great pic Tess!I bet the .45 Bersa weighs significantly more than the Bersa .380 even though both might fit in a pocket.
Sure does. But I though he was saying a larger gun didn't fit in the pocket. Fitting and carrying comfortably are not necessarily the same. I wouldn't carry the .45 in my pocket, but I do carry it in my purse from time to time, in the same holster I use for the 380.