• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carriers protest Seattle Mayor Nickels' gun ban by . . . open carrying at tea party!

Manu

imported post

DEROS72 wrote:
They trew me down and demanded styling tips.........
You mean you got into problems not for OC your weapon but your hair style?:cool: Anyways Deros have you checked with that Band who is going to perform in next OCDO meet in Seatac Park we were planning?

DEROS72

imported post

The band is booked ,The Laurie Miller Band.One of the best rock and blues bass guitarists in the business.I met with her on Satuday .Went to her b-day party at her place.She and her band are supportive of the cause .I need to get things woked out with Seatac parks.Angle lake has a stage and is set up for it....We are thinking info boothes , flags ,bigger bb-q games maybe a couple of speakers I want to see 100 or moreplus there with families. We need to start coming out on masse so the powers that be will regognize we are not going away.I checked with the parks dept.and they have NO problem with us being armed...Live music always draws in the public.

Laurie Miller............

heresolong

imported post

Magister wrote:
30 days to issue? Bellingham had mine signed and in my mailbox in 3 days flat. The date says it was approved, stamped by the PD chief, and ready to go the same day I did my prints and payed.

I cant say the same for my father in Blaine though. It took the Blaine PD close to 90 days and they refused to mail it to him. He had to pick it up at the station.
You are in B'ham and your dad in Blaine? Hope to see both of you at the next OC get together. I also live in Blaine. I've never seen him OCing, but maybe that's not his thing.

I didn't have any trouble when I got my CPP and have never had trouble with the PD up here. They are very friendly and very helpful for the most part.

Metalhead47

imported post

DEROS72 wrote:
The band is booked ,The Laurie Miller Band.One of the best rock and blues bass guitarists in the business.I met with her on Satuday .Went to her b-day party at her place.She and her band are supportive of the cause .I need to get things woked out with Seatac parks.Angle lake has a stage and is set up for it....We are thinking info boothes , flags ,bigger bb-q games maybe a couple of speakers I want to see 100 or moreplus there with families. We need to start coming out on masse so the powers that be will regognize we are not going away.I checked with the parks dept.and they have NO problem with us being armed...Live music always draws in the public.

Laurie Miller............
er, forgive my ignorance. When is this planned again?

DEROS72

imported post

This is in the planning stage and will be more toward the end of july beginning of august .we should have the date and location final in a few days.

DEROS72

imported post

Trigger doesb pretty much make the best salsa on the planet .We may request you and your grille at this event this summer gonna be big....and about a gal of that salsa.Once the date and location are finalized I'll do another press release and send mayor chucles an invite.By the way we need that salsa to fill in pot holes in the parking lot......lol

DEROS72

imported post

Will Do. Iv'e known Laurie and her band for some time and I thought it would be a good mix and bring in the masses.I'll be doing updates on the site as we go like the last time.This promises to be bigger.Spread the word that this is coming!!!!