• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Get Together With Our Veterans At Lizzy's Green Cafe Friday the 17th!

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
OK....the plan is for this Friday night at Lizzy's!

We are sort of off schedule due to the holidays so let's get back on schedule this week. What I mean by that is we try to eat at Lizzy's on the Friday that is NOT before the Delavan Starbucks meet and greet but the holidays have thrown us a bit off course. So....with that said I DO plan on being at Lizzy's this Friday AND attending the Starbucks event in Delavan this coming Sunday.

So what I propose is that we meet and eat this Friday at Lizzy's and then again at Lizzy's this Sunday around...let's say 11 so Pat won't wait for us for too long and then attend the event at Starbucks in Delavan at 1 pm.

Now after all that is done we should have ANOTHER dinner the following Friday (the 6th I believe) at Lizzy's and that should put us back on track for our two dinners a month at Lizzy's and our two breakfast's a month at Lizzy's AND our one Starbucks event in Delavan. Whew!

Anyone? I think I got it but if not please post. Thanks all and I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

Phil

protias

yes, it will give you the opportunity to get something solid in your gut before the wine women and song later in the evening.
Wait, carrying and alcohol? Won't someone please think of the children! Ahhhh, just kidding! I do enjoy myself a good beverage while being able to protect myself. :)

LR Yote 312

We are sort of off schedule due to the holidays so let's get back on schedule this week. What I mean by that is we try to eat at Lizzy's on the Friday that is NOT before the Delavan Starbucks meet and greet but the holidays have thrown us a bit off course. So....with that said I DO plan on being at Lizzy's this Friday AND attending the Starbucks event in Delavan this coming Sunday.

So what I propose is that we meet and eat this Friday at Lizzy's and then again at Lizzy's this Sunday around...let's say 11 so Pat won't wait for us for too long and then attend the event at Starbucks in Delavan at 1 pm.

Now after all that is done we should have ANOTHER dinner the following Friday (the 6th I believe) at Lizzy's and that should put us back on track for our two dinners a month at Lizzy's and our two breakfast's a month at Lizzy's AND our one Starbucks event in Delavan. Whew!

Anyone? I think I got it but if not please post. Thanks all and I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

Phil

I dont know if I can make it yet or not, I am expecting the new diff parts for the Jeep this week but who knows ??? My ring and pinion could end up being routed to Escanaba....time will tell.

LR Yote