• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry in Poulsbo

Mainsail

The powerlines are off hwy 101 not 104. You take the quillicene exit off of 104 follow that to quillicene turn left on 101 and follow to mt walker rd. right past a power box. once your on that rd take first rt and follow it to the spot

Well I've poured over maps and I cannot find this right turn. Is it a right turn to an unpaved road? I have friends coming in from out of state and they want to shoot, so if anyone can provide directions to this spot I'd much appreciate it!

Squeak

There are quite a few OCers in the Kitsap area. Name a place, time, and day and people will show up. Try to get a place that 10 or more can sit together.

devildoc5

I gotta get back over that way some time this coming month. Haven't been to yhe "old stomping grounds" since I got back in the state... Any one wanna meet up sometime next month? Silverdale/B-Town area?

3/325

Everytime I carry in the Poulsbo/Kingston area it turns out to be a blessedly uneventful day. I expect Bainbridge would be a different story, but I haven't OC'd there yet.

1245A Defender

Im gonna get pushy, just to see what happens!

real local guys that might be willing to meet in kitsap seem to be!!!
fire suppressor, paulsbo
redski30, bremerton
mainsail, silverdale
lante, kingston
gsx1138, bremerton
trigger dr, port orchard
spike89, kitsap
3/325, kitsap
squeak, port orchard
jeeper1, squim
and me... 1245a defender, belfair

thats 11 members, an odd, but perfect number for a breakfast meet!
locations range from port orchard, to kingston.
i remember that squeak suggested the family pancake house in port orchard.
but thats right at the south end of the group.
i wish that mainsail would please, pick a nice place in silverdale for a breakfast!!!!
i wish that mainsail would do it NOW, and suggest a morning, within the next few days,
maybe this saturday would work for most of us.
GET ON IT PEOPLE!!!!
lets get some feedback coming back so we can get the most turn out with little fuss...

Squeak

Alert ! New meet !

devildoc5, we,re gonna do it. I know the date is questionable for you and you made the suggestion, but we will do another one next month. We had a meet here before.
Here it is; SATURDAY
AUGUST, 28
9 AM
Family Pancake House
3331 Kitsap Way
BREMERTON
We had about, well, alot of people there the last time. Could someone volunteer to remind 1245ADefender? :banana: