• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open carry trash pickups around Vegas?

GoDSpeeD

imported post

New rule!!! If a "Political Figure" will not come out and join our community service, I'm not voting for them!

Could you imagine how awesome that would be.

GoDSpeeD

imported post

I was there trying to find you guys. Tried to call Don't Tread On Me but he didn't answer. Hung around till 11:30 but was feeling ill and went back home to bed.

Remmy

imported post

well im finally able to post again, my apologies for not being there Saturday I had a emergency come up and had to go rescue a friend in need in BFE

I hope to attend the next meet however I just saw the water street event but that weekend ill be out of town. <sigh> I hate it when life gets busy.

DON`T TREAD ON ME

imported post

I just got PM'd by an out of towner that will be in the end of this week, and he wants to OC Vegas style, we can probably whip something up, if your interested post and we will see what happens

45 ACP rocks

imported post

I'll go, unless you'd want someone more nimble. :D (retired, any time is good)