• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open carrying a blue gun in downtown Seattle legal?

Freedom1Man

Oh I understand that and wasn't faulting you for it. Grammar nazi is an expression relating to a person that cares enough to correct others poor use of the language. It's not referring to Germans.

Sorta sorry, I was not trying to come unglued at YOU specifically.

It was just being fed up with reading those easy ones all over the web and then it was a Nazi reference that added the gasoline and a match.

Freedom1Man

"If we cannot understand the even the correct use..." ?!?

When besides is used as an adverb at the beginning of a sentence, the correct punctuation to place after the word is a comma.

Where as?!? Whereas: on the contrary; although.

I sure hope there was meant to be sarcasm included in your post.

Thanks, you made me laugh.

I too am not perfect and I thank you for the better insight.

PFC HALE

COMMENTS REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR: Totally inappropriate for so many reasons. Any repeat of such behavior will be a ban-able offense!

Last edited by a moderator:

sharkey

jesus phucking christ...

oh wait...

Jesus+*******+Christ.jpg

Good thing the forum edited that.

It was quite traumatizing to unedit and follow that link. :eek:

Metalhead47

You do, of course, realize you're going to hell for that.

And I'm getting extra time in purgatory for laughing so hysterically for so long my wife demanded to know what I was on. :p

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

PFC HALE

You do, of course, realize you're going to hell for that.

And I'm getting extra time in purgatory for laughing so hysterically for so long my wife demanded to know what I was on. :p

if there is a hell, they have had a seat reserved for me a loooooong time ago. but then again one must believe in jesus to blaspheme....

and i did laugh hard to the first time i saw it long ago, welcome to the club!

Last edited:

Metalhead47

if there is a hell, they have had a seat reserved for me a loooooong time ago. but then again one must believe in jesus to blaspheme....

and i did laugh hard to the first time i saw it long ago, welcome to the club!

Well as long as this thread has devolved so quickly into a maritime disaster (its way beyond train wreck) of unbridled nit-pickery anyways, blasphemy is blasphemy whether ones believes in the subject of such blasphemy or not. The question is whether or not there is a karmic Mack truck barreling down on you at this very moment. ;)

PFC HALE

Well as long as this thread has devolved so quickly into a maritime disaster (its way beyond train wreck) of unbridled nit-pickery anyways, blasphemy is blasphemy whether ones believes in the subject of such blasphemy or not. The question is whether or not there is a karmic Mack truck barreling down on you at this very moment. ;)

i dont think there will be. i mean heck theres no proof jesus even existed aside from the writings of a 3rd party... to me its just another story inline with all the other stories similar to him. i mean heck we have physical proof that cavemen existed...

sharkey

That wasn't a challenge. :rolleyes:

On a serious note, I'm an atheist and find that picture offensive, OK, funny, but in poor taste.

It might be better if it had Jesus and Muhammad. Perhaps with Buddha too.

We should really strive to be all-inclusive.

PFC HALE

That wasn't a challenge. :rolleyes:

On a serious note, I'm an atheist and find that picture offensive, OK, funny, but in poor taste.

It might be better if it had Jesus and Muhammad. Perhaps with Buddha too.

We should really strive to be all-inclusive.

my apologies, i havent taken the sandland equality training... do i get 10 lashings or a beheading?

- the infidel

slapmonkay

Campaign Veteran
I didn't think that forgetting an ' and an e would cause this thread to crash and burn so hard. I better quadruple check all my future posts to make sure I don't cause this to happen again. :uhoh: