• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OT: I Love Guns & Coffee T-Shirts

Flanders007

T-Shirts 4 Troops!

The shirts are VERY high quality, and so is the silk screening as well! I can't wait to wear them and see the reactions... THANK YOU. :banana:

pporter - thank you for your kind words...

As a note to everyone else, please stop by the OCDO booth this weekend at the WAC show in Puallup. Come get your tshirts and stickers! YES STICKERS ARE IN! $4 each.

Hoodies are in too! $30 each. They come in Ash (light grey) and Black.

Lastly, I wanted to thank everyone for their support! As a token of my appreciation, I am going to pay it forward! This weekend, all proceeds from t-shirts will go to send t-shirts to our troops overseas. I have already sent one care package myself... cost was about $20 shipping for 4 tshirts... but I want to send more... and I could use your help! If you have not already picked up a tshirt, or you want to get one for a friend or family member, this is a great time to stop by the OCDO booth to pick one up. I am hoping OCDO/I LOVE GUNS & COFFEE can raise $500. $500 will be more than enough to send a whole care package to some FOB's over in Afganistan and Iraq. Regardless of our personal/political feelings... we must remember that our service men and women are following orders... the least we can do is to help put a smile on their faces... if only for a moment... and remind them that we are all praying for their safe return. Why should their geographical location prevent them from sharing in our LOVE for GUNS & COFFEE!!!

So come on by the OCDO booth, get your tshirts ($15ea) and NEW stickers ($4ea) and help put a smile on the faces of our men and women in uniform!!!

God Bless!

Flanders

fire suppressor

Flanders, is this a site you yourself put together? I am a little hesitant ordering from sites I am not familiar with. No offence intend just trying to make sure its legitimate