• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OT - So I did something stupid...

Freedom1Man

Then the DMSO concentration was low and ineffective.

Novak, K. M., ed. (2002). Drug Facts and Comparisons (56th ed.). St. Louis, Missouri: Wolters Kluwer Health.. p. 619. ISBN 1574391100.

I have drunk the stuff straight. It's not a nice flavor.
It passed the freeze tests. Turn solid at 60(?) degrees, it was over the winter when I have the temps low in the house.
It's the real stuff.
I am one who does not suffer from the many of negative effects of treatments like that.
Yes, it does sometime cause my skin to itch as it's working.

Last edited:

not to worry iv done it to. bordom will get the best of you. I was staying at my girlfriends moms house for a weekend, thats when I found 3 pepper spray pens. I was thinking score I get to blast one of my friends(town I used to live in all my old friends lived there). so I called up my old friend who always plays pranks on me I do the same stuff to him. he comes to the house I meet him in the hallway that leads to the upatairs. thats when I was going to spray him. I pulled it out pointed and blasted myself. the pen doesnt have a bright marking saying what way it was going. so I sprayed myself and he was also affected by the blast we both sat on our knees at the edge of a bathtub for about an hour dunking our heads. worse day ever pepper spray is not a toy

Trigger Dr

I have drunk the stuff straight. It's not a nice flavor.
It passed the freeze tests. Turn solid at 60(?) degrees, it was over the winter when I have the temps low in the house.
It's the real stuff.
I am one who does not suffer from the many of negative effects of treatments like that.
Yes, it does sometime cause my skin to itch as it's working.

Pretty stupid to drink a topical linimint

Freedom1Man

And regardless of the physical safety of doing so, what in the BLOODY FREAKIN L possessed you to actually do either one in the first place??? :eek:

It learn how it tasted.

Why do you open carry? Are you required to? Does everyone else do it?

I was not harming anyone in doing what I did and I had researched it before doing it.

Besides when you rub it on your skin it's going through your skin and straight into your blood stream. I wanted to see if the taste was worth it and if the effect was any different.