• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Our Lady of the Lakes Audio

DrTodd

Michigan Moderator
I am not here to get in to the back and forth here, not my style, unless someone is attacking me, I try my very hardest to stay out of things. Anyways, even though I am not going to say where I land on this subject I do have a question to ask, and don't read bias in to it. I only ask this question because I don't have the best memory, as I am sure most of you can tell, unless I seriously study something, I am not 100% on it.

Stainless haven't you openly admitted to firing weapons inside of your trailer?

I would suggest that the participants on all sides stop the personal attacks; it reflects poorly on Michigan OCDO members specifically and gun owners in general. If any of you have issues regarding a member that you believe need to be discussed, then please find another medium in which to do this.
Remember that this is a forum that is read by a wide range of people and will be considered representative of everyone here. Why give those who work against open carry, and firearm rights in general, support to their arguments? I believe that we are often our own worst enemy; this thread certainly could be seen as proof that notion is true.

Last edited:

TheQ

I would suggest that the participants on all sides stop the personal attacks; it reflects poorly on Michigan OCDO members specifically and gun owners in general. If any of you have issues regarding a member that you believe need to be discussed, then please find another medium in which to do this.
Remember that this is a forum that is read by a wide range of people and will be considered representative of everyone here. Why give those who work against open carry, and firearm rights in general, support to their arguments? I believe that we are often our own worst enemy; this thread certainly could be seen as proof that notion is true.

I'm case this wasn't clear: CEASE FIRE

Stainless only gets his jollies off sitting around all day on his jobless rear and provoking you to write him back!

dougwg

MOC Charter Member Westland, Michigan, USA

That's the whole point.

This guy is a nutjob and none of us want to be associated with him. We want to make it clear to the "wide range of people reading this forum" that we are not like him and do not approve of his actions. We want to make it clear that he is NOT representative of everyone here.

It's just like bad cops, we want good cops to bust out the bad one's. To not do the same would be hypocritical.

All he has to do is stop doing stupid crap or GO AWAY!

Personally, I won't stop calling him out until he does one or the other.

Stop doing stupid crap or GO AWAY! The choice is his.

Last edited:

Shadow Bear

Michigan Moderator
Disease? More like a medically sounding label affixed to an activity for personal, political, or financial gain.

Yes, by the way; I've patented it.

For $100 and travel expenses, I'll come to the afflicted one's location and, by the laying on of hands (and a five pound sledge) cure them of it permanently.:p

TeamHi-Point

Yes, by the way; I've patented it.

For $100 and travel expenses, I'll come to the afflicted one's location and, by the laying on of hands (and a five pound sledge) cure them of it permanently.:p

:uhoh:

Looks like he's going to get a thumping once the kitty gets up to a $100

Ruckus

That's the whole point.

This guy is a nutjob and none of us want to be associated with him. We want to make it clear to the "wide range of people reading this forum" that we are not like him and do not approve of his actions. We want to make it clear that he is NOT representative of everyone here.

It's just like bad cops, we want good cops to bust out the bad one's. To not do the same would be hypocritical.

All he has to do is stop doing stupid crap or GO AWAY!

Personally, I won't stop calling him out until he does one or the other.

Stop doing stupid crap or GO AWAY! The choice is his.

Yes, unequivically this ^^^^^^^^^^^^

steve

All I see is a thread full of hate, talk about food for the anti's "they can't even get along with the other pro 2a folks." I will now leave for good instead of tryin back multiple times in hopes that things may have changed. I wish the best of luck to you stainless and the rest of you.

Carry on and stay safe.