• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Out of reach not true

Wisconsin Carry Inc. - Chairman

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
Dave, this will be the last I will speak of this because the forum should be used for more important purposes.

I posted information as a courtesy to forum members who were inquiring as to WCI's attention to this matter. You got all bent about my comment and drew conclusions about my motivations. I responded to those. Rather than acknowledge that you may have been off base on your conclusions you run for the cover of taking issue with my characterizations of your conclusions and my suspicion of what motivated.

You were wrong in your conclusions. Period. I explained why.

Whether or not you chose to participate in the forum in the future is your decision not mine. I can only promise that when someone makes judgments about WCI or its officers/board members that are way off-base, I'm going address those in the manner I feel appropriate.

Captain Nemo

footnote from State v. Dundon.

7 In State v. Walls, 190 Wis. 2d 65, 71-72, 526 N.W.2d 765
(Ct. App. 1994) (citing Fry, 131 Wis. 2d at 182), the court of
appeals held:
a person is guilty of carrying a concealed weapon in
an automobile where: (1) the weapon is located inside
a vehicle and is within the defendant's reach; (2) the
defendant is aware of the presence of the weapon; and
(3) the weapon is concealed, or hidden from ordinary
view meaning it is indiscernible from the ordinary
observation of a person located outside and within the
immediate vicinity of the vehicle.

Brass Magnet

Founder's Club Member
Waiting patiently for the criminal complaint.

Has anyone gotten a hold of it yet? Is there access online to complaints in general?

Don't suppose there will be one if they decide to prosecute the "transportation" statute?

M

McX

i'm sorry guys, i gave the Lady my word i would divulge nothing. It's now a matter of honor for me. Any of you guys see the movie BackDraft? then you'll know when i say: If you go, WE go.

no one stands alone, we are united, and damn proud of it.

Brass Magnet

Founder's Club Member
i'm sorry guys, i gave the Lady my word i would divulge nothing. It's now a matter of honor for me. Any of you guys see the movie BackDraft? then you'll know when i say: If you go, WE go.

I am only looking for publically availlable information, which the complaint, if filed; is. I would never devulge information if my butt was on the line so I would never ask for anything more than publically availlable information when someone else's butt is on the line.

Brass Magnet

Founder's Club Member
While snooping around I came across this and almost spit my water out on my keyboard....

http://www.townofbrookfield.com/Police.html

Business Crime Alert

Here is an announcment of a phone scam local criminals are running from the Police Department. Please check it out and be aware for criminal behaviour.

Does the phone scam have anything to do with selling trashbags for fundraising? I guess the Police Department is definitely the place to watch out for criminal behaviour.:lol:

J.Gleason

Banned

It was in the Brookfield paper. It is public info now although there is still not a case number or criminal complaint even though she was arrested.

I have a feeling this will not make it to court as the DA will more than likely not want to take the chance of her winning and possibly setting some precedence toward a change in the vehicle transportation laws.

AdamXD

It was in the Brookfield paper. It is public info now although there is still not a case number or criminal complaint even though she was arrested.

I have a feeling this will not make it to court as the DA will more than likely not want to take the chance of her winning and possibly setting some precedence toward a change in the vehicle transportation laws.

Then lets hope this DA has a chip on his/her shoulder.

And yes, I DO realize how awful that sounds. I would hate for anyone to have to be brought up on bogus charges.