• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OWN THE COP VIDEOs

DWCook

Activist Member
I personally don't really like how people have a straight agenda to show nothing but bad videos. If I was to be running the show I be streaming the good and bad videos. Showing nothing but the bad video's only show your agenda is cause as much crap as possible. I can understand showing proof of corrupted law enforcement officials, but considering I have met many good law enforcement officers I am on both sides of the fence. In short I for one don't want to appear that I hate all LEO's and think every single one of them are corrupted. Considering I have met people who on purpose try to find any flaw with a LEO just to get attention are people I consider morons and make everyone else look bad.

Last edited:

DWCook

Activist Member
Slightly off topic, but where can I get a setup like this? I be interested in setting up a cam like that in my vehicle just as an experiment.