• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

pet peeves

sudden valley gunner

Not on highways/freeways. Left turns are addressed separately. I posted the infractions that warrant points against a DL.

You cite where it is lawful to do what DrakeZ07 claims to do. Now, DrakeZ07 could be driving in the right lane thus forcing the big-rig to drive in the left lane.

An aggressive act too.

DrakeZ07

In KY, it is a violation to drive in the left lane, it is for passing only.

Failure to yield left lane - 3 (point violation)
Improper use of left lane on limited access highway - 3
Improper lane usage - 3

Well, there ya go.

In Kentucky, we DO have more than two-lane interstate/parkways.

In construction zones where each direction have two lanes, it is almost always marked with signs "STAY IN YOUR LANE".

On interstates/Parkways with three lanes, all three lanes are considered passing lanes. You pass in the left lane, Centre lane, or Right lane.

Improper lane usage? Improper use of left lane? You people need to go back and read my prior comment, or maybe I need to go and put emphasis on my wording to highlight that I was solely speaking of construction zones on interstates/highways. That, or you need to go hire you a traffic attorney to tell you what those two things are, aren't, and how they are typically used by LE in Ketucky. If you would like, I can give you my attorney's info, he got me out of more tickets, and citations than I care to count, and got me a nice pay out from a KVE who thought the "TRUCKS USE RIGHT LANE" applied to my jeep, because SUVs are classified as Trucks on KY registration papers.

Also, the left lane is not for passing only, it has multiple uses more than can be stated, and legally recognized.

It has been my experience that those that choose to be gay may also choose to be considerate and gracious.

Mods - Was that a bit better?

**** off, George.

Not on highways/freeways. Left turns are addressed separately. I posted the infractions that warrant points against a DL.

You cite where it is lawful to do what DrakeZ07 claims to do. Now, DrakeZ07 could be driving in the right lane thus forcing the big-rig to drive in the left lane.

Keep talking about what is or isn't legal to do in a state that you no nothing about, please, it's making me laugh harder. If my ex-boyfriend [a state trooper] was here with me he'd laugh at you too! Where do you think I learned how to drive from, and who taught me traffic laws? xD My ex! Hey, LEOs make good teachers when it comes to traffic and driving, he taught me everything I know about driving, and how to handle D-bags, and how to twist traffic law into your favor so you can use it to make a tail gater get even more mad!

Last edited:

sudden valley gunner

Keep talking about what is or isn't legal to do in a state that you no nothing about, please, it's making me laugh harder. If my ex-boyfriend [a state trooper] was here with me he'd laugh at you too! Where do you think I learned how to drive from, and who taught me traffic laws? xD My ex! Hey, LEOs make good teachers when it comes to traffic and driving, he taught me everything I know about driving, and how to handle D-bags, and how to twist traffic law into your favor so you can use it to make a tail gater get even more mad!

Why doesn't none of the elements in this post surprise me?

Learn how to be aggressive and piss people off "legally"....:rolleyes:

georg jetson

In Kentucky, we DO have more than two-lane interstate/parkways.

In construction zones where each direction have two lanes, it is almost always marked with signs "STAY IN YOUR LANE".

On interstates/Parkways with three lanes, all three lanes are considered passing lanes. You pass in the left lane, Centre lane, or Right lane.

Improper lane usage? Improper use of left lane? You people need to go back and read my prior comment, or maybe I need to go and put emphasis on my wording to highlight that I was solely speaking of construction zones on interstates/highways. That, or you need to go hire you a traffic attorney to tell you what those two things are, aren't, and how they are typically used by LE in Ketucky. If you would like, I can give you my attorney's info, he got me out of more tickets, and citations than I care to count, and got me a nice pay out from a KVE who thought the "TRUCKS USE RIGHT LANE" applied to my jeep, because SUVs are classified as Trucks on KY registration papers.

Also, the left lane is not for passing only, it has multiple uses more than can be stated, and legally recognized.

**** off, George.

It's obvious you are infatuated with a$$holes... to the point that you want to be one. Hey, it's a free country. I support your right to be an a$$hole. ;)

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
... Hey, it's a free country. I support your right to be an a$$hole. ;)

I almost never do this:

+1

Who's a safer driver? The guy at 60 in a 55-zone, paying attention as usual, or the guy stuck at 55 behind an a-hole and angry about it? Risking a ticket is irrelevant.

Last edited:

DrakeZ07

+1

I like to ad people who act like that are the first to claim they were innocent, when the person they p'd off decides to act out toward them.

Where is it written, or codified, that it is legal to 'act out' against someone who peeved you off? Do you have the right to assault, or cause injury to someone, just because they refused to let you pass them? or because they said/did something that offended/angered you? If someone peeved you off with their driving habits, by going the speed limit, and perhaps decreasing their speed when you tail gate them, if they pulled off to a gas station, and you followed them, and attacked them when they left their vehicle, and they shot and killed you in self-defense, does that make your death THEIR fault, because YOU tailgated, followed, and attacked them? Or would that be you're own fault for not understand that you do not have the right to attack someone, or hurt them, just because they used their right to free speech, and free expression in a way that upset you?

It's probably the latter, because I don't have the right to use deadly force in defense of myself, if someone threatens harm to myself, or my property, because I insulted their religion, or because I refused to speed up [break the law], or get over into another lane, because they kept tail-gating [illegal], flipping the bird, and driving recklessly.

I may drive like a D-bag, but I make damned sure I do so within the limits of Kentucky law. Which, you may or may not know, is surprisingly lax in most areas of the state, and in regards to what LEOs choose to enforce, and not enforce.

Last edited:

1245A Defender

Wowwie,,wow, wow!!!!

Where is it written, or codified, that it is legal to 'act out' against someone who peeved you off? Do you have the right to assault, or cause injury to someone, just because they refused to let you pass them? or because they said/did something that offended/angered you? If someone peeved you off with their driving habits, by going the speed limit, and perhaps decreasing their speed when you tail gate them, if they pulled off to a gas station, and you followed them, and attacked them when they left their vehicle, and they shot and killed you in self-defense, does that make your death THEIR fault, because YOU tailgated, followed, and attacked them? Or would that be you're own fault for not understand that you do not have the right to attack someone, or hurt them, just because they used their right to free speech, and free expression in a way that upset you?

It's probably the latter, because I don't have the right to use deadly force in defense of myself, if someone threatens harm to myself, or my property, because I insulted their religion, or because I refused to speed up [break the law], or get over into another lane, because they kept tail-gating [illegal], flipping the bird, and driving recklessly.

I may drive like a D-bag, but I make damned sure I do so within the limits of Kentucky law. Which, you may or may not know, is surprisingly lax in most areas of the state, and in regards to what LEOs choose to enforce, and not enforce.

You must be Fjukking Insane!!
Or just really Fjkked up!!!
Your post doesnt even make enough sense to comprehendooo...
You are just wrong...

Dont drive,,, not by me...

You really are,, by your own admission,,, A D,bag,,, and much more...

Please leave us,,, we dont need you here....

sudden valley gunner

Why are you arguing something I never said?

You are acting aggressively, you are purposefully ******* people off, if I was on a jury where someone acted out because of your intentional provocations, I would take that into consideration.

I don't need no state made law to make me treat my other fellow humans with respect.

Red Dawg

Drake, you are one fine piece of work. Got it, within the law....But ya know what, just like if you are within the law, and instead of someone smacking the crap out of you, if a LE pulls you and cites you, or arrests you. Yep, you may beat the rap, but you will not beat the ride...So what if you are technically right. A "black eye" in any sense is still just that...Cop may cite you for impeeding traffic flow...Not on the books? He may not care, he will get overtime while you take time off to go to court...Why be a dumbarse?

OC for ME

Where is it written, or codified, that it is legal to 'act out' against someone who peeved you off? ......
There is a whole lotta venting going on in this post. There are some very deep seated personal issues that seem to need addressing. Professional help is suggested.

Anyway. Not being in KY does not obviate the ability to read KY law. The interpretation of the three infractions I posted, by a cop, is the key element.