• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Philly... Sorry if i am reposting this could not find another thread though

Deanimator

Yeah, I'd expect you to think like that. Big surprise. I was treated rudely by management after two supportive posts, asked to have my account deleted, and was banned instead. That made life a little difficult (as they surely intended) until I deleted my cookies. I visited the site one more time, as a guest, determined that the forum was not worth my time, and moved on. I recommend that that site be avoided, unless one likes sites run by conclusion-jumping control-freaks (kinda hypocritical for a site that purports to support Liberty!).
They don't do "petulant" over at PAFOA.

You wanted attention and you got it. There's no guarantee that it's going to be POSITIVE attention, especially when its sought in an immature way.

Consider it a life lesson.

eye95

They don't do "petulant" over at PAFOA.

You wanted attention and you got it. There's no guarantee that it's going to be POSITIVE attention, especially when its sought in an immature way.

Consider it a life lesson.

That post is just plain insulting and uncalled for. I only expected rationality and civility. I expect your behavior in this post from some of the more juvenile members, not from you.

Once again, I made two posts. Both were supportive of the victim. The mod got snarky, adding comments to my second post. I asked for my account to be deleted. That's it.

If you wish to read more into it than that, that is your malicious choice. I can't stop you.

But, each time you reply, I will take the opportunity to restate what happened and advise against visiting that site run by arbitrary and controlling staff members--kinda the antithesis of Liberty.

So, keep up your juvenile conclusion jumping. I will remain rational.