• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Please VOTE today...Judge Prosser has to win !

paul@paul-fisher.com

I was #8 and my wife was #7 in Sugar Creek today and there were 10 people in line when we got there at 6:50. By the time we left at 7:08 there were between 40 and 50. Usually we are fairly Republican so I am hoping this is a good, pro-Prosser sign.

HandyHamlet

#33 He was on Greta's show last night talking about how people are trying to make it a issue of the unions instead of being a judge.[/QUOTE]

Ha! He's a funny guy...

If that's the case Prosser should have tendered his resignation along with Chief Justice Shirley Abrahamson a long time ago. They should have cleared the way for people who could actually act like Judges and do their jobs.

Disgusting.

[url]http://wislawjournal.com/blog/2011/03/25/divided-they-sit-high-court-conflict-threatens-credibility/[/url]

[QUOTE]

[B]High court conflict threatens credibility[/B]
POSTED: Friday, March 25th, 2011 at 11:47 am
BY: Jack Zemlicka

Friendship is not a job requirement for the co-workers on the Wisconsin Supreme Court.

But the level of animosity among some members of the court, particularly illustrated by the public spat between Chief Justice Shirley Abrahamson and Justice David Prosser, will lead to a drop in productivity, said Erin Johnston, a Chicago-based workplace conflict resolution mediator and owner of CFR Mediation Services.

Intense workplace conflicts often lead to breakdowns in communication to the point that any interaction is based on emotion, rather than rational thinking, Johnston said.

Rational thinking is a job requirement for the co-workers on the Supreme Court.[/QUOTE]

Having said that I was #300 something at around 3:00. Wore the sticker while running errands and every stop the young clerks inquired about what was going on. Hopefully they will get out there too.

Last edited:

Outdoorsman1

#628 after work and drive home...around 6:30...

Silver Lake... Small town Kenosah County... Pop. about 2,500

Outdoorsman1

Kinda got into it at work with a guy that called Prosser a peice of Shi!!!

I told him that obvioulsy he beleives everything hears.. His reply was..

"I did not here everything, but what I heard was bad.. My reply..

My point exactly...."You DID NOT hear everything"....

We were on our way our the door and we both kept walking...

I can't wait until tomorrow to fing out if he even knows what the 2nd A. even is...

Outdoorsman1

Outdoorsman1

Just now on the news... Fox 6 Milwaukee

Prosser 51% with 101,.....
Other (you know who... Whats her name...)...49% with 97,.....

Still way early with only 9% reporting...

Outdoorsman

Last edited:

metalman383

137 and 138. If he wins, I will be forced not to listen to the protesters telling me what the majority of WI wants any more. Let the silent majority finally roar!!

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

State Supreme Court
66% OF PRECINCTS REPORTING
Joanne Kloppenburg 515,891 50%
David Prosser (I) 514,475 50%