• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Police Forum Thread on the Culver's 5

goforlow

Not sure how much you looked around, but Dave is not a United States LEO.

I'm certain you are aware of the differences between the US and the UK.

maclean - Yes, I did notice that, but I would bet money I haven't even earned yet, that the location means nothing with the statement made by "Dave". My great-uncle was a LEO in the LaCrosse area for over 20 years and he said basicly the same thing to me years ago. He said "If I can't punish your behavior for something I don't like, I WILL find something that I can punish you for in trade" In that situation, he was talking about anti-war protester during the Vietnam war.

maclean

maclean - Yes, I did notice that, but I would bet money I haven't even earned yet, that the location means nothing with the statement made by "Dave". My great-uncle was a LEO in the LaCrosse area for over 20 years and he said basicly the same thing to me years ago. He said "If I can't punish your behavior for something I don't like, I WILL find something that I can punish you for in trade" In that situation, he was talking about anti-war protester during the Vietnam war.

Your great uncle and I never met, but I don't think I'd have liked him.

Gunslinger

I love that they can record you for their protection but you can't record them for yours.

In other police related news:
http://www.cfnews13.com/article/new...vet-suffers-broken-neck-after-police-takedown

84 year old man in intensive care because cops threw him on the ground and broke his neck. He was upset about his car being towed. Good thing reasonable force was used.

******* cop. What a hero. The vet served his country only to be nearly killed by some gutless piece of ****.

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
eb31 has posted on the OCDO Michigan forum as well.

eb31
user_offline.gif

Rookie
reputation_pos.gif

Just a little light, comical reading for my fellow LEO's.

For the record, I've tried to explain to them on their own forum that their actions are nothing more than antagonistic and extremely counterproductive to anything they "think" they are trying to accomplish. If they would simply carry, which they are well within their rights doing, and go about their daily business...dealing with the occassional LE run in due to a call from a "concerned" citizen (who isn't versed on carry laws)....they would be doing themselves and everyone else justice.

Instead they run around with handguns, AR-15's (Ponderosa incident), voice and video recorders just looking to cause a scene and have a run in with LE....just so they cry wolf about their civil liberties and constitutional rights being violated.

They don't seem to grasp the idea, nor do they care, that...to the general public (their biggest audience) ...their actions only lend to make them look like maniacle, raving lunatics. Quite opposite from the contributing, law abiding, citizens that they think they are.

Personally, I would prefer if most of them just stayed in their mofhers basement where they crawled out of. But that's just me.

Keep up the good work guys. Every time they refuse to show ID...hit them with DC. Eventually they'll get the idea.

CO
Tn

eb31

I sure did.

I a tually enjoying watching you all ruin OC for yourselves. I tried to lend some reason....but realize that there is no getting through to any of you. One officer pit it correctly...you're like little kids with a new toy and no supervision. Running around trying to cause issues intentionally.

Thankfully nearly all of you "asshats" live in WI and MI. Please do me the favor and stay there. And I do travel for business. While I am a CO, I also own and operate my own business that requires the occassional travel to those areas and others.

EVERY time I see one of you turds marching up and down the street trying to get your "rights violated" I will be sure to dial 911 for you and help your cause.

You all want to be harassed. You all want to antagonize. You all all eyes on you while you foolishly run around trying to make your point.

You know the old saying....be carefull what you wish for.

I am now starting my own personal campaign in calling every single business in your areas I can to convince them to post.

Take it easy fellas. Enjoy what you've brought upon yourselves.

anmut

Like I said - we should all say a prayer of thanks that eb31 is not a LEO in Wisconsin. He sounds like he should be working within the SS.

Gunslinger

eb31 has posted on the OCDO Michigan forum as well.

eb31
user_offline.gif

Rookie
reputation_pos.gif

Just a little light, comical reading for my fellow LEO's.

For the record, I've tried to explain to them on their own forum that their actions are nothing more than antagonistic and extremely counterproductive to anything they "think" they are trying to accomplish. If they would simply carry, which they are well within their rights doing, and go about their daily business...dealing with the occassional LE run in due to a call from a "concerned" citizen (who isn't versed on carry laws)....they would be doing themselves and everyone else justice.

Instead they run around with handguns, AR-15's (Ponderosa incident), voice and video recorders just looking to cause a scene and have a run in with LE....just so they cry wolf about their civil liberties and constitutional rights being violated.

They don't seem to grasp the idea, nor do they care, that...to the general public (their biggest audience) ...their actions only lend to make them look like maniacle, raving lunatics. Quite opposite from the contributing, law abiding, citizens that they think they are.

Personally, I would prefer if most of them just stayed in their mofhers basement where they crawled out of. But that's just me.

Keep up the good work guys. Every time they refuse to show ID...hit them with DC. Eventually they'll get the idea.

CO
Tn

What a dick.

maclean

Like I said - we should all say a prayer of thanks that eb31 is not a LEO in Wisconsin. He sounds like he should be working within the SS.

To be perfectly fair, it has not been established that eb31 is an LEO at all yet.

maclean

I truly hope he is not. Has he sent you any info on your forum to try to establish verification?

That would betray a confidence, but if you choose to join our site you may determine who is verified by the blue tag above their name that says "Verified LEO" or "Verified CO."