• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Police: Man with weapons cache was preparing for Armageddon

ChuckUFarley

imported post

DEROS72 wrote:
kwikrnu wrote:
Aren't most Christians preparing for Armageddon? I say arrest all of 'em and put them in hospitals for 4 years each.
I consider myself a right wing Christian.I am a war vet ,well trained combat experienced,Own several weapons and and appropriate amount of ammo for each.I have worked and paid taxes all my life and I do believe we are headed for the end of life in america as we know it if we don't take a stand.So on that basis I should be studied and relieved of my rights??? Then all of our forfathers would be considered a danger.The ones that fought the british for 11 years .If thats the way you think that is exactly what we need to defend against.You have now eright to judge me.I am the only one fit to judge Me..!

It is THIS current gov that is the danger along with the police who think they are the law.They need to be stpped as we are moving toward a police state.If we follow that line of thinking anyone that owns more than one gun could be considered stockpiling.One more thing that will really refry your beans.Your tax dollar helped pay litterally hundreds of thousands for surgeries to keep me going.
Deros,

I am sorry to say everything you are, goes againstwhat our new Furorsays is best, therefore i will have to report you because everyone knows Christians are the new Terrorists, and since you are a Vet, well that doubles your guilt, oh and you support the second amendment, constitution, bill of rights, and I bet you have a don’t tread on me flag,

Well thatis irrefutable proof you are a danger to everyone around you, so you'll be on the top terrorist watch list soon.

All joking asideit is getting real scary out there, which begs the question how much is too much, if i have lets say 5 guns in my house with 1000, rounds each is that stockpiling, andcan they now take away my kids and put me in a hospital forfour years because"i might be" a danger to somebody someday.

ChuckUFarley

imported post

virgil47 wrote:
Hmm, pretty soon those that stock pile food will be accused of preparing for the end. I guess they'll just have to be re educated and the food confiscated.

Too late

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdLxMKuxyr4

Steps have been taken to start legal action against the Ohio Department of Agriculture (ODA) and the Lorain County Health Department for violating the constitutional rights of John and Jacqueline Stowers of LaGrange, Ohio.

The Stowers operate an organic food cooperative called Manna Storehouse. ODA and Lorain County Health Department agents forcefully raided their home and seized the family's personal food supply, cell phones and personal computers.

On the morning of December 1, 2008, law enforcement officers forcefully entered the Stowers' residence without first announcing they were police or stating the purpose of the visit. With guns drawn, they swiftly and immediately moved to the upstairs of the home, where ten children were in the middle of a home-schooling lesson. Officers then moved Jacqueline Stowers and her children to their living room, where they were held for more than six hours.

There has never been a complaint filed against Manna Storehouse or the Stowers related to the quality or healthfulness of the food distributed through the co-op

ChuckUFarley

DEROS72

imported post

My don't tread on me flag is hanging outside my back deck and the immigrants don't like it.We are going to have to take a stand...Obama and Co. are flushing America as fast as they can. So we stand together or hang alone...

I stokpile some emergency supplies etc for earthquakes,floods ,anything.And it is my right to protect it.Anytime you see a disater there is always armed bands trying to take what little folks have...and this time the armed band seems to be our own gov..

69Charger

imported post

All my guns and ammo fell off my boat and fell into the bay. :shock:
Thats my story, and I am sticking to it. :p
Dave

DEROS72

imported post

I was going to sell mine so the wellfare people here can have more 40 ouncers to drink while they sit around and bitch thatthe working people in America aren't giving them enough...Its our civic duty and social justice to see that these scum bags can drive their Escalades while the people that actually work for a living scrounge gas for their own cars...

Aaron1124

imported post

DEROS72 wrote:
I was going to sell mine so the wellfare people here can have more 40 ouncers to drink while they sit around and bitch thatthe working people in America aren't giving them enough...Its our civic duty and social justice to see that these scum bags can drive their Escalades while the people that actually work for a living scrounge gas for their own cars...
Not to get too far off topic here, but my brother feels completely embarrassed. He was recently laid off of his job at Boeing, and it hit him hard - to the point to where he filled an application for food assistance. He said he's never felt as embarrassed as he did standing in line at the DSHS office with a bunch of (and I use his words here) "filthy scoundrels who look like they just took too many hits from the crack pipe before entering the building.".

I kept telling him that he shouldn't be ashamed, because he worked for his money. He worked for his food assistance. He earned it.

amzbrady

imported post

ChuckUFarley wrote:
gogodawgs wrote:
Is it against the law to prepare for Armageddon? (if so can someone provide a link?)

Last i looked we were encouraged to plan for disasters,

http://www.ready.gov/

http://www.fema.gov/areyouready/

Oh thats right, these plans dont mean @#$% if, when looting starts, you cannot protect yourself or your families.

Funny how the Gaurd was confiscating weapons from law abiding citizens who had them for their protection, but did not confiscate them from the criminals who had them and were shooting at the helicopters bringing in supplies. WTF?

Aaron1124

imported post

It's funny how some people ask:

"How are we, the citizens, ever suppose to stand up to the entire United States Government and it's armed military"

to quote Jesse Ventura

"Well it happened in Vietnam! The U.S. Military was sent over, and were fended off by a bunch of farmers with AK 47s!"

or something like that :)

amzbrady

imported post

Aaron1124 wrote:
DEROS72 wrote:
Not to get too far off topic here, but my brother feels completely embarrassed. He was recently laid off of his job at Boeing, and it hit him hard - to the point to where he filled an application for food assistance. He said he's never felt as embarrassed as he did standing in line at the DSHS office with a bunch of (and I use his words here) "filthy scoundrels who look like they just took too many hits from the crack pipe before entering the building.".

I kept telling him that he shouldn't be ashamed, because he worked for his money. He worked for his food assistance. He earned it.
I'm in the same boat, I still have $250 in my bank account so I dont qualify although I'm trying to hang onto a few bucks for gas in case one of the over 100 places that I have applied for calls me for an interview. Our system is so screwed up. My wife is on disabitlity, and started work as a RNA, she gothurt on the job, and her disability pays to much so she wont get any disability benifits and they told her she can work. We're so screwed right now. Tis ok, I made the motorhome payment and if we lose the house we still havea place to live, so it could be worse.I think welfare shoud be like unemployment, you get out of it what you have worked for and put in, and it should pick right up after unemployment.

Aryk45XD

imported post

amzbrady wrote:
Aaron1124 wrote:
DEROS72 wrote:
I was going to sell mine so the wellfare people here can have more 40 ouncers to drink while they sit around and bitch that the working people in America aren't giving them enough...Its our civic duty and social justice to see that these scum bags can drive their Escalades while the people that actually work for a living scrounge gas for their own cars...

I'm in the same boat, I still have $250 in my bank account so I dont qualify although I'm trying to hang onto a few bucks for gas in case one of the over 100 places that I have applied for calls me for an interview. Our system is so screwed up. My wife is on disabitlity, and started work as a RNA, she got hurt on the job, and her disability pays to much so she wont get any disability benifits and they told her she can work. We're so screwed right now. Tis ok, I made the motorhome payment and if we lose the house we still have a place to live, so it could be worse. I think welfare shoud be like unemployment, you get out of it what you have worked for and put in, and it should pick right up after unemployment.
OT, but I feel like telling a story. I was just discussing this with my friend inside. I have been unemployed, but luckily never had to get assistance. I'm the kind who would be ashamed also and won't even ask familiy for help. My grandfather passed somewhat recently. He retired from a large company before being T-boned by a semi that ran a light in the country. Imstead of sueing, he bought cattle and supplies for the ranch and continued to help feed us at the OC meets. ;) That and gave me many good times, experience, discipline, and knowledge. All of his benefits stopped for his wife and high school sweetheart who worked for fun until her late 70s for the same company for 20yrs. It was a nonprofit org that schooled and housed children on the street.
they lived in the same old rundown house until it was surrounded by urban life until it suffocated. Now she has no money, value, or assistance because she can't get anymore.
I have come to understand that if help is there and you have paid your way, there is no shame in letting your fellow brother in this country help you make it through.

ETA something on topic: If you work hard for something, there should be no limitation on what you are able to do to protect it. He had things that prepared him and his to survive. There is nothing wrong in being ready to protect what you love.

ChuckUFarley

imported post

Aryk45XD wrote:
amzbrady wrote:
Aaron1124 wrote:
DEROS72 wrote:

I'm in the same boat, I still have $250 in my bank account so I dont qualify although I'm trying to hang onto a few bucks for gas in case one of the over 100 places that I have applied for calls me for an interview. Our system is so screwed up. My wife is on disabitlity, and started work as a RNA, she gothurt on the job, and her disability pays to much so she wont get any disability benifits and they told her she can work. We're so screwed right now. Tis ok, I made the motorhome payment and if we lose the house we still havea place to live, so it could be worse.I think welfare shoud be like unemployment, you get out of it what you have worked for and put in, and it should pick right up after unemployment.
OT, but I feel like telling a story. I was just discussing this with my friend inside. I have been unemployed, but luckily never had to get assistance. I'm the kind who would be ashamed also and won't even ask familiy for help. My grandfather passed somewhat recently. He retired from a large company before being T-boned by a semi that ran a light in the country. Imstead of sueing, he bought cattle and supplies for the ranch and continued to help feed us at the OC meets. ;) That and gave me many good times, experience, discipline, and knowledge. All of his benefits stopped for his wife and high school sweetheart who worked for fun until her late 70s for the same company for 20yrs. It was a nonprofit org that schooled and housed children on the street.
they lived in the same old rundown house until it was surrounded by urban life until it suffocated. Now she has no money, value, or assistance because she can't get anymore.
I have come to understand that if help is there and you have paid your way, there is no shame in letting your fellow brother in this country help you make it through.

ETA something on topic: If you work hard for something, there should be no limitation on what you are able to do to protect it. He had things that prepared him and his to survive. There is nothing wrong in being ready to protect what you love.

The way you explain your grandmother’s situation, I would have no problem with giving assistance to an individual who worked her entire life, paid into the system and is in need of help. Actually I don’t even mind helping a young family who needs help.

But there is a huge difference between needing help and being a leach on society.

I am sorry for your grandfathers loss, he sounds like a good man

amzbrady

imported post

ChuckUFarley wrote:
Aryk45XD wrote:
amzbrady wrote:
Aaron1124 wrote:
DEROS72 wrote:

The way you explain your grandmother’s situation, I would have no problem with giving assistance to an individual who worked her entire life, paid into the system and is in need of help. Actually I don’t even mind helping a young family who needs help.

But there is a huge difference between needing help and being a leach on society.

I am sorry for your grandfathers loss, he sounds like a good man
I wont be ashamed to get assistance, now that my unimployment has run out. I feel I have earned it. I work very hard and do a good job, and have been very reliable. I get PO'ed that it is so hard to get some help when you need it and so easy for some who do nothing but pop out kids, and then have more trying to get more (rule is up to 3 kids). I just want to get caught up on some bills. Sure I'm over extended in credit cards, and have a motorhome, but so far I have never been late on a payment, and it was all from when I was making enough to afford it. We would still be making it, if it wasnt for WAstate laws on disability and workmans comp. My wife was working to supplement my unemployment, now that she has been hurt, they say she is not entitled to workers compensation because she makes to much on disability, $790.00 month. The dr says she can not go back to work yet. WTF, is up with our system. I always thought that is what worker comp was for.

Aryk45XD

imported post

I am really sorry about your situation Amz. I send my grams and mom what I can so we're all on a budget. I really wish there was a get what you deserve program out there. That's why you have to take what you can and when you can, and give what you can when you can.

amzbrady

imported post

Tis OK, Please dont feel sorry for me, there are people out there way worse off than we are. We're having a garage sale tomorrow. I really wouldnt mind losing the house, We'll become nomads and live in the RV. In fact my wife has a BA and can home school our daughter. I've been applying for jobs from Oly to Lynnwood. I'll find something.

sudden valley gunner

imported post

amzbrady wrote:
Tis OK, Please dont feel sorry for me, there are people out there way worse off than we are. We're having a garage sale tomorrow. I really wouldnt mind losing the house, We'll become nomads and live in the RV. In fact my wife has a BA and can home school our daughter. I've been applying for jobs from Oly to Lynnwood. I'll find something.
Hey I have applied to it's tough, at least you got an RV.

jarhead1911A

imported post

Whitney wrote:
While I view this as mostly propaganda espoused by the government controlled media it does provoke some thought. At what point would most "prudent" people push back? It has been said that revolutions are not started by organized groups like militias, rather it is individuals who light the sparks. I have given this some thought but never considered I might become incarcerated before I could act.
At what point does a reasonable person stand up for himself and the constitution and his fellow americans?

1970camaroRS

imported post

amzbrady wrote:

Boeing is hiring anyone with a pulse...

https://jobs.boeing.com/JobSeeker/JobSearch?visited=true

*edited to add job search link*

Also, if you go union, you will have more rights to work and stay employed than the constitution ever dreamed of.