• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Portage OC Event

Bronson

imported post

Glad it went well. I wish I could have been there put the desire for the filthy lucre prevailed....and I'm out of vacation time :)

FWIW I OC in that IHOP ona moderately regular basis and have never had an issue.

Bronson

autosurgeon

imported post

Bronson wrote:
Glad it went well. I wish I could have been there put the desire for the filthy lucre prevailed....and I'm out of vacation time :)

FWIW I OC in that IHOP ona moderately regular basis and have never had an issue.

Bronson
Ahhh so you are to blame for the boring non event that was our dinner hour :what::lol:

bobn911

imported post

I had a good time at IHOP. Good job putting it together EM87. To put a face to the new guy, "harley933" he was sitting to my right, right across from hopnbop. Later, Bob

Bronson

imported post

autosurgeon wrote:
Bronson wrote:

Bronson
Ahhh so you are to blame for the boring non event that was our dinner hour :what::lol:

I certainly hope so :p

Bronson

G

imported post

autosurgeon wrote:
Bronson wrote:

Bronson

Why have you got to blame somebody for this?

Bronson wasn't even there!!!

I don't see anyone else posting about the Portage event.

Can't we just let it go? Let's put it behind us.

It's done and over with. Maybe we can learn something from it and move on.

Bronson

imported post

CV67PAT wrote:
autosurgeon wrote:
Bronson wrote:

Bronson

Take your meds and get some sleep :p

Bronson

autosurgeon

imported post

CV67PAT wrote:
autosurgeon wrote:
Bronson wrote:

Bronson

I guess you didn't get that I was joking?

Since they are used to OC the were more comfortable when 18 armed people showed up.

Like I said a poor attempt at humor... which is why I am not a comedian!:lol:

jmlefler

imported post

Great meeting folks! I'm posting the info on our local Tea Party for those interested:

swmipats.org

Don't forget, April 15th 5:01 rally in Bronson Park!

Carry on

G

imported post

autosurgeon wrote:
CV67PAT wrote:
autosurgeon wrote:
Bronson wrote:

Bronson

I guess you didn't get that I was joking?

Since they are used to OC the were more comfortable when 18 armed people showed up.

Like I said a poor attempt at humor... which is why I am not a comedian!:lol:
Actually it was quite humorous. ;)