• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Pro 2A banks?

DVC

City? Who wants to live in a CITY?, Nevada, USA
I would much rather bank with Navy Federal Credit Union where I receive EXCELLENT service who just happens to be anti gun versus Wells Fargo who caters to Illegal Aliens and charges fees up the ying yang.

How do you feel when you leave your bank, where people you can't identify know that you will be unarmed and might be carrying a lot of cash?

Craftymommy

I would think it could be in the standard boilerplate of whatever services agreement you are going to use. There's all kinds of fine print that should be in there anyway, and a short paragraph hidden in the middle would suffice, to the effect that all legally-armed citizens are welcome on the premises in accordance with state laws. This way, you don't only exempt permit-holders, and any anti-gun customers you may have that bother to read all the fine print will get hung up on the "legally-armed" and "state law" phrases and not really realize that you just gave permission for everyone to carry a gun.

I have a contract written up for when I get licensed that basically covers my butt in the event of any accidents and just the general rules that will be adhered to, but that isn't a bad idea to just include it in there since the parents and I will both be signing it. Just include all the nevada legal codes for things I already have and then a paragraph with the codes and such for the legal gun owners.... I think I will get a lawyer when I am ready to get licensed, for the ccw aspect for my husband as well as my business haha!