• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Process Servers and Guns

Hawkflyer

Founder's Club Member
imported post

HankT wrote:
...SNIP
What about the secret handshake? :celebrate
On the internet Hank the secret handshake is the truth.

Not everyone here does not know the handshake Hank. Just you.

The problem is not all of the rest of the people on the forum. It is just you. You are the liar. You are the problem.

Not the forum Hank, just you.

In your case you have created the need to have some answers by which people can assess your self proclamations. You can even lie about those Hank, and I am sure you will. But you still need to go through the motions.

While I know you think stalling is the same as winning, it is not. It only convinces more and more people that you need to answer a few questions. They are all wondering why this is so hard for you if I am as wrong as you say I am. And so am I.

All you have to do to make your detractors into liars Hank, is answer the questions. That is how you win Hank, by PROVING others wrong, and not avoiding the issues.

You might also note Hank, I am not the only one asking these questions. You can rail at me all you want, but I am only one of many, many others. Remember Hank, just because you are paranoid does not mean we are not out to get you.

You say you don't want to waste band width with the answers, yet you waste pages and pages of threads avoiding yes or no answers. Kind of suspicious don't you think? Oh I AM sorry. There is another of those pesky questions.

BobCav

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Oh, it's not a waste of bandwidth...I can delete those pointless posts and threadsthus saving the bandwidth, decreasing net usage, keeping servers cooler, decreasing global warming and thereby contributing to saving the world!

Hawkflyer

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Bob,

We now have the answer on another thread in the N&PA area. He has officially refused to answer questions.

I now know all I need to know about the value of discussions with him. If it was up to me I would delete anything he posts. This is not the MMM forum, and I don't think we need to have posts that contain distortions and lies posing as the truth all over the forum with no way to judge the actual value.

But that is just my opinion, so you might want to huddle with some of the other Mods and look at the broader issues.

Regards

BobCav

Founder's Club Member
imported post

The larger the sample, the more accurate the result. Thanks for your help! Let me know when the results are in. You have my number. Gonna crash. I'd call this a complete success! :celebrate

G'night, buddy!