• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

PT-92 (Beretta 92fs clone) Vs. Glock 19

scuba1954

imported post

I bought my Taurus 92ss at Bass Pro. They had it on sale for 459.00 then I opened a bass pro credit card and got another 10% off. Got it for $405.00 Brand NEW!!! I live near a Bass Pro Store here in Cincinnati.

squisher

imported post

Nice!

I don't remember exactly, but I'm hoping my price was because I had 2 extra mags and a holster in there, I just remember ~$500 or so.

I like shooting it :)

.40 Cal

State Researcher
imported post

I bought mine slightly used with two 17 round mags. Out the door, the cost was $375. BTW, I found a leather holster for it that is perfect from Don Hume. The holster was only about $50. I asked if they had anything for the Beretta vertec. They had a few models, but I wanted the OWB for OC.

AbNo

imported post

ImChad wrote:
WhAt!?!?!?! Where? I have been shopping for a 92FS for months now and cant' find one under 500 USED. Brand new for 400? @#$%, I'd by two for that price and do it with an ear to ear smile. Where is this fantastic deal?
Actually, there's a place right by my house that's selling 'em for around that price.

I also picked up an M91/30 for $93 out the door. :)