• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Puyallup Fair CC ok?

Wobbles

In no way am I trying to be rude with this statement...

I woke this thread up to get current reports involving carry at the Puyallup Fair, not to continue to beat to death the issue of trespass.
Thank you NavyLCDR and jt59 for trying to keep it on point.

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
Based on this...If you had to defend your life, and use your firearm at the fair, what would the potential for them charging you with trespassing be?
IMO, it would obviously be worth the charges. You would be alive. How does that go...Rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

This is Truth!! and this is where I will stand.

Difdi

"Unlawful acts" are not allowed!

There's a grocery store near where I live that has a sign posted on the front door, declaring that anyone who violates or intends to violate an RCW within the store is not welcome or permitted to enter. I've tried pointing out that signs lack force of law in Washington, but apparently the owner insisted, even though the manager thinks it's silly.

BigDave

Opt-Out Members
There's a grocery store near where I live that has a sign posted on the front door, declaring that anyone who violates or intends to violate an RCW within the store is not welcome or permitted to enter. I've tried pointing out that signs lack force of law in Washington, but apparently the owner insisted, even though the manager thinks it's silly.

Are you sure you are understanding the signage or did you post it incorrectly? "anyone who violates or intends to violate an RCW within the store is not welcome or permitted to enter." as last I looked it was legal to carry and is not in violation of the RCW's.

sudden valley gunner

Are you sure you are understanding the signage or did you post it incorrectly? "anyone who violates or intends to violate an RCW within the store is not welcome or permitted to enter." as last I looked it was legal to carry and is not in violation of the RCW's.

Did he mention or refer to carry?