• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Questions for Gubernatorial Candidates

J.Gleason

Banned
imported post

Doug Huffman wrote:
Too terse to tell.

Like your non-response to Lammie's comment in another different thread, "Section I, Article 26."
What am I suppose to respond too?
If you do not think you will be cited the day before gun deer for carrying a fire arm in the woods then have at her.

http://www.dnr.wisconsin.gov/org/land/wildlife/regs/Deer06.pdf

Page 8

Firearm and Bow Restrictions
General Restrictions
It is illegal to:
• hunt with a fully automatic firearm.
• hunt with any means other than a firearm discharged from the shoulder or a bow
and arrow. Handguns may be used as described under the “Handgun” section
(page 10). Crossbows may only be used as described under the “Bows, arrows,
and crossbows” section (page 10).
• possess any firearm from 12:00 midnight–11:59 p.m. on November 17, 2006
unless the firearm is unloaded and enclosed within a carrying case. Exceptions:
target shooting at established target ranges and on private lands by landowners
and immediate family members who live with them, waterfowl hunting during
open season, hunting on licensed bird hunting preserves, and hunting small game
in CWD Zones

So unless you are the land owner....yada yada yada. This means no nature walks.
No using the sceneic trails for what they were meant for. etc. etc. etc.

J.Gleason

Banned
imported post

Doug Huffman wrote:
Too terse to tell.

Like your non-response to Lammie's comment in another different thread, "Section I, Article 26."
Speaking of responding to comments. you never did answer the comment I had posted earlier, preacher man.

"I also agree with Doug's statement on bleeding political blood. However, I would like to know just which candidate he believes has bled for our cause?"

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
imported post

J.Gleason wrote:
Speaking of responding to comments. you never did answer the comment I had posted earlier, preacher man.

"I also agree with Doug's statement on bleeding political blood. However, I would like to know just which candidate he believes has bled for our cause?"
What is the sound of one hand clapping?

What is "our cause", or better, who is 'us'? What is left unsaid is often more important than what is said.

J.Gleason

Banned
imported post

Doug Huffman wrote:
J.Gleason wrote:

What is the sound of one hand clapping?

What is "our cause", or better, who is 'us'? What is left unsaid is often more important than what is said.
It was your statement. Answering in parables makes no sense. (What is the sound of one hand clapping?)
If you don't know what it means how should anyone else?
If a statement has no meaning then it is better left unsaid.

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

Listening to Glenn Beck right now, and I thought I heard for a minute that Doug Huffman was running for office! :celebrate

He is talking about Doug Hoffman in New York. :lol:

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
imported post

I already hold elected office.

I will shortly speak with my 'mayor', telling him that I will not suffer one in particular of my fellow board members and asking him how I can best further his political objectives while NOT seeking reelection. I will most likely not seek reelection but will serve if elected as a write-in candidate.