• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Range suicide

sudden valley gunner

imported post

OH no Bat I enjoyed your points....but this debate had been going on for awhile in here, and got a little off topic. (I secretly like to debate too) LOL

Alexcabbie

imported post

:banghead:Wow. The Japanese Paintball thread gets locked but a thread about the advantages disadvantages and morality of offing yourself (originally at a gun range but it has become rather existentialist) goes on and on. Okay. Here's MY two cents worth of manure into the compost heap:

In the homosexual community there is an institution known as "bug-chasing". The "bug chasers" are dudes who rather than play the AIDS lottery and maybe get the disease by chance go to parties where infected men have sex with them so they can get the disease by CHOICE, thus eliminating the threat and "empowering" themselves to get deathly sick and overtax the healthcare system. Not to mention possibly infect others.

Now my idea is to have a special 2A range for these bug=chasers so they can cut right to the ultimate chase. Same outcome, speedier result, and at least all that infected blood would be contained. To paraphrase Yosemite Sam: "People is sooooo stoopid" :banghead::banghead::banghead: