• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

re the 520 opening festivities

amlevin

He kind of walked along a bit somewhat behind me for the next half mile or so and then as I was exiting the lake near N 65th, he nearly followed me to the exit point of the lake. I did not know if he was following me to be more isolated and confront or arrest me when we were separated from the dozens of the people on the walking path, or if he was tracking me for other reasons.

Anyway, on foot, walking, he broke off his leisurely follow of my leisurely walk near my exit point from the lake. Perhaps he figured that if there was any danger to lake visitors that day, it was over, and perhaps he figured he could get my vehicle information from other sources or perhaps he didn't wish to make his following more obvious.

And then again, he may have just been out for a walk himself and his "path" coincided with yours for a while.

I've walked Greenlake many times over the years and lots of people started, finished, or ended, at the same place as I. Made eye contact with a few but rarely if ever did anyone ever "follow" me as you described. Just out walking just like me. Being aware of surroundings is one thin but paranoia is totally another.

zaitz

Banned
And then again, he may have just been out for a walk himself and his "path" coincided with yours for a while.

I've walked Greenlake many times over the years and lots of people started, finished, or ended, at the same place as I. Made eye contact with a few but rarely if ever did anyone ever "follow" me as you described. Just out walking just like me. Being aware of surroundings is one thin but paranoia is totally another.

The man had pulled off of the walking path and then turned and looked at me intently and we had exchanged a sentence or two.

10 or 15 minutes later, he had again exited the walking path to be behind me while I was exiting the lake at N 65th.

solus

The man had pulled off of the walking path and then turned and looked at me intently and we had exchanged a sentence or two.

10 or 15 minutes later, he had again exited the walking path to be behind me while I was exiting the lake at N 65th.

just for the sake of argument, since you both 'wandered' off the garden path in a park, did it dawn on you that he thought you were interested in engaging in quick sexual activities with him?

was off the garden path secluded or semi private?

ipse

Last edited: