• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

reckless driving/concealed carry incident

ODA 226

imported post

jopencarry wrote:

what i'm accused of is not reckless driving, its a traffic ticket.

Hey JohnnyB Butt-Boy! Not are you just a MORON, you are a LIAR! Take a look at the gem of proof you provided us! YOUR RELEASE PAPERS YOU BLOW-TARD!

It clearly states: RECKLESS DRIVING!!!!!

Getout of here JOHNNY BABY HUEY BOY B or whatever you want to call yourself today. You are PATHETIC and a DISGRACE to our cause.

jopencarry

Banned
imported post

ODA 226 wrote:
jopencarry wrote:

Hey JohnnyB Butt-Boy! Not are you just a MORON, you are a LIAR! Take a look at the gem of proof you provided us! YOUR RELEASE PAPERS YOU BLOW-TARD!

Getout of here JOHNNY BABY HUEY BOY B or whatever you want to call yourself today. You are PATHETIC and a DISGRACE to our cause.
i understand now why you can only work for the government. your reading comprehension is very poor.

I'm accused of splitting cars. That is a traffic ticket.

that is all there is, i split two cars. that is not reckless driving.

that is why me being charged "reckless" driving is so outrageous. what i'm accused of doing IS NOT RECKLESS DRIVING. there is a specific statute that deals with what i'm accused of doing.

do you understand?

as an example, if you passed someone on a double yellow line with no witnesses but the person in the car called 911 and said you passed them on a double yellow, you are accused of committing a traffic violation. now you when you were pulled over 5 miles down the road in the next city, you handed over your concealed permit, and were assaulted, then arrested for reckless driving on one persons word which was not witnessed by anyone. you might have a different opinion.

ODA 226

imported post

jopencarry wrote:
ODA 226 wrote:
jopencarry wrote:

i understand now why you can only work for the government. your reading comprehension is very poor.

that is why me being charged "reckless" driving is so outrageous. what i'm accused of doing IS NOT RECKLESS DRIVING. there is a specific statute that deals with what i'm accused of doing.

do you understand?

as an example, if you passed someone on a double yellow line with no witnesses but the person in the car called 911 and said you passed them on a double yellow, you are accused of committing a traffic violation. now you when you were pulled over 5 miles down the road in the next city, you handed over your concealed permit, and were assaulted, then arrested for reckless driving on one persons word which was not witnessed by anyone. you might have a different opinion.
SIMPLY PATHETIC!

jopencarry

Banned
imported post

ODA 226 wrote:
jopencarry wrote:
ODA 226 wrote:
jopencarry wrote:

do you understand?

SIMPLY PATHETIC!
true colors.

if you are unfortunate enough to have your rights trampled by LE you are pathetic.

typical loser cops. you and 229 are both losers. and every freedom loving individual here can see through everything you say.

your "simply pathetic" verbal assault sounds like electronic terrorist threat towards me.

LEO 229

imported post

jopencarry wrote:
true colors.

if you are unfortunate enough to have your rights trampled by LE you are pathetic.

typical loser cops. you and 229 are both losers. and every freedom loving individual here can see through everything you say.

your "simply pathetic" verbal assault sounds like electronic terrorist threat towards me.
We provide information... you provide entertainment. :lol:

jopencarry

Banned
imported post

LEO 229 wrote:
jopencarry wrote:
true colors.

We provide information... you provide entertainment. :lol:
la la la loser

nitrovic

imported post

jopencarry wrote:
LEO 229 wrote:
jopencarry wrote:
LEO 229 wrote:
I told you guys a few days ago that this was JohnnyB!!!

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/view_topic.php?id=17003&forum_id=54&jump_to=284686#p284686

I have ways of determining where people connect from.. and his rang true again.

Do not help him fight a traffic ticket. It is not OC related and this is not the first time he has been stopped. He is a bad driver and needs to answer for hit poor driving behavior.
  you need to answer for your lifelong violations of people's rights.

if by some miracle you make it to heaven thomas jefferson is going to kick you in the balls.

anyone with 1/4 of a brain (in your case especially) can check IP addresses. you are not special.

ps. i don't need anyones help. especially yours. govt shill life long loser :)
If you need no help...  why are you here... AGAIN... after being banned how many times now???

Your driving SUCKS and you got caught AGAIN!!! Stop hating the players... hate the game.  You keep losing and you hate those that caught you.

At least I have a set of balls!!  :lol:

All you got is a fake woody.
you don't have balls. you have a badge and trumped up authority because you are a little person inside.

how does it feel to have a 25 year old make twice as much as you. how does it feel to be hated by millions of people? i bet it feels good :)

i'm innocent. you obviously don't believe in innocent until proven guilty or due process.

you are a total loser. everyone here can see what you're really about. you hate normal people and think you need to teach them a lesson.

everyone hates you and your profession. you said you were going to change, but you're the same d-bag

Your charge says reckless driving you pathetic loser. Go pay your fine to the government who runs your lonely life, ass. :lol: Good luck in jail. Something tells me you will be somebodies girlfriend.:lol:

jopencarry

Banned
imported post

nitrovic wrote:
jopencarry wrote:
LEO 229 wrote:
jopencarry wrote:
LEO 229 wrote:
I told you guys a few days ago that this was JohnnyB!!!

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/view_topic.php?id=17003&forum_id=54&jump_to=284686#p284686

I haveways of determining where people connect from.. and his rang true again.

Do not help him fight atraffic ticket. It is not OC related and this is not the first time he has been stopped. He is a bad driver andneeds to answer for hit poor driving behavior.
you need to answer for your lifelong violations of people's rights.

if by some miracle you make it to heaven thomas jefferson is going to kick you in the balls.

anyone with 1/4 of a brain (in your case especially) can check IP addresses. you are not special.

ps. i don't need anyones help. especially yours. govt shill life long loser :)
If you need no help... why are you here... AGAIN... after being banned how many times now???

Your driving SUCKS and you got caught AGAIN!!! Stop hating the players... hate the game. You keep losing and you hate those that caught you.

At least I have a set of balls!! :lol:

All you got is a fakewoody.
you don't have balls. you have a badge and trumped up authority because you are a little person inside.

how does it feel to have a 25 year old make twice as much as you. how does it feel to be hated by millions of people? i bet it feels good :)

i'm innocent. you obviously don't believe in innocent until proven guilty or due process.

you are a total loser. everyone here can see what you're really about. you hate normal people and think you need to teach them a lesson.

everyone hates you and your profession. you said you were going to change, but you're the same d-bag

Your charge says reckless driving you pathetic loser. Go pay your fine to the government who runs your lonely life, ass. :lol: Good luck in jail. Something tells me you will be somebodies girlfriend.:lol:
if anyone is questioning if LEO or law enforcement is on your side or not.

the proof is in this thread.

LE, LEO, and government in general... they are not your friend.

LEO 229

imported post

Go pay your fine!!!

Be sure to take a tooth brush with you to court... we are going to need it in jail.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

nitrovic wrote:
SNIP Something tells me you will be somebodies girlfriend.:lol:

Over the top.

Nobody deserves this, not even the guilty. Its really not appropriate to rub this in the face of someone who is facing jail time.

Please refrain.

LEO 229

imported post

Phssthpok wrote:
LEO 229 wrote:
Be sure to take a tooth brush with you to court... we are going to need it in jail.
QFT

Freudian slip?

Huh?

Quote all you like.... But please do not trim out what you like when you do quote someone. It really does defeat the purpose of the quote.

I think I found JohnnyB's other account....

Gator5713

Lone Star Veteran
imported post

LEO 229 wrote:
Phssthpok wrote:
LEO 229 wrote:
QFT

Freudian slip?

Huh?

Quote all you like.... But please do not trim out what you like when you do quote someone. It really does defeat the purpose of the quote.

I think I found JohnnyB's other account....
I think he was referring to the "we" part.....

Other than that... I think that this whole feud has gotten WAY out of hand!!!!
Time to "let sleeping dogs lie..."
This will only continue if you both continue to feed it. and you are feeding it on multiple threads!
Some of the individuals involved are asking for 1 to be banned, weather that 1 has been banned before or not, at this point a couple of you probably ought to be!
I may be new here, but this type of $h!t is completely uncalled for!
Build a bridge and GET OVER IT!!!!!

LEO 229

imported post

Gator5713 wrote:
I think he was referring to the "we" part.....

Other than that... I think that this whole feud has gotten WAY out of hand!!!!
Time to "let sleeping dogs lie..."
This will only continue if you both continue to feed it. and you are feeding it on multiple threads!
Some of the individuals involved are asking for 1 to be banned, weather that 1 has been banned before or not, at this point a couple of you probably ought to be!
I may be new here, but this type of $h!t is completely uncalled for!
Build a bridge and GET OVER IT!!!!!
It was used in a way where you use a term of inclusion but you are clearly not a participant. Done in a teasing manner...

Such as when I say to people "Is there a reason why we were stealing cash from the register today?" When clearly only person was stealing and the other was not even there.

And I want to finally say... to the new guy who just joined... do not disrespect your elders. We have been here far longer than you.

Please get more posts under your belt before you start telling members what to do. You have NO CLUE what some members have gone through here and all the attacks they have endured!! :uhoh:

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
imported post

LEO 229 wrote:
It was used in a way where you use a term of inclusion but you are clearly not a participant. Done in a teasing manner...

Such as when I say to people "Is there a reason why we were stealing cash from the register today?" When clearly only person was stealing and the other was not even there.

And I want to finally say... to the new guy who just joined... do not disrespect your elders. We have been here far longer than you.

Please get more posts under your belt before you start telling members what to do. You have NO CLUE what some members have gone through here and all the attacks they have endured!! :uhoh:

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
imported post

LEO 229 wrote:

Mind your own advice.

LEO 229

imported post

Doug Huffman wrote:
LEO 229 wrote:

Mind your own advice.
You refuse to respect anyone..

So this post applied to you as well Dougie Howser.

Nelson_Muntz

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Wow. I'm glad I found this thread. It was quite entertaining!! I looked for my gif of the popcorn eating smiley's but couldn't find it. I'll substitute this one instead, as I like it better anyway. And, BTW, is jopencarry old enough to drive a bike?

LEO 229

imported post

Nelson_Muntz wrote:
Wow. I'm glad I found this thread. It was quite entertaining!! I looked for my gif of the popcorn eating smiley's but couldn't find it. I'll substitute this one instead, as I like it better anyway. And, BTW, is jopencarry old enough to drive a bike?

Too... distracted.... to.... post... anything.... bad!! Legs! Legs! Legs!!!

SWEET!!!

Legba

imported post

Citizen wrote:
nitrovic wrote:
SNIP Something tells me you will be somebodies girlfriend.:lol:

Over the top.

Nobody deserves this, not even the guilty. Its really not appropriate to rub this in the face of someone who is facing jail time.

Please refrain.
If you have to worry about getting "punked" in jail - as opposed to prison - then you do indeed have problems.

I guess I missed something about this case, but then whatever point there was to be made is long lost anyway, so I'll make some more popcorn.

-ljp