• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Retention Holsters are for Protection from the Police

blairellis

imported post

Veritas wrote:
SpringerXDacp wrote:
Veritas wrote:
SpringerXDacp wrote:
Yup, that'll get ya all the attention you'll ever need at your local Wally World. :D
Awesome... because I actually own that exact same vest. I rarely wear it, however. Sometimes to outdoor ranges when I'm training with multiple weapons (assault rifle, shotgun, pistol). It's more or less part of my "The crap is hitting the fan" survival kit. Along with a ghillie suit that fits nicely over the top of the vest... with the ghillie jacket slightly unbuttoned, I've got quick and easy access to all the goodies inside. I suppose if I wanted extra special attention I could use the vest to open carry and then just wear the ghillie suit over it when I want to conceal. :)

You are now nominated, by a majority vote,as being the Ghillie Suit-At Wally Mart-Test Case. You'll either end up in jail or get all the ammo you want for free. :lol:

[align=center] [/align]
Hahaha... thanks but I think I'll respectfully decline your nomination. MAYBE for Halloween, as someone else suggested... we'll see.
Halloween is almost here. Got all that dust knocked off the ghillie suit yet? :D :celebrate

rj3663

imported post

I would have been tazed,Rodney Kinged, arrested and restrained hand and foot. I carry in my back pocket nearly everywhere I go and have done so for longer than I can recall. He would have gotten it about halfway lifted and had his foot stomped on by two hundred and twenty pounds of pi**ed off old man. Sneak up behind someone and they can't see a blue uniform untill it's layin' on the floor. My hats off to you for maintaining your composure so well. There is an excellent camp ground there in Grayling that I stayed at a couple years ago that has multi family cottages and is very comfortable. All I need is a reason to go back and an event would get me there.