• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Rexburg Idaho robbery and telling officers no

Freedom1Man

Take the "ride" if necessary, then go on a vendetta limited only by the law.

Police won't obey the law themselves until we start imposing an awesome penalty for them not doing so.

File complaints. Sue. Blacken their names. Don't settle. Don't accept non-disclosure clauses. Make them too expensive to employ. Spread their reputations to make them unemployable in law enforcement.

It they want to act like a hostile army of occupation, make them feel like one.

Actions have consequences.

What law? The government and it's agents violate the law all the time, so how can we know what laws are still 'valid' anymore?

sudden valley gunner

Take the "ride" if necessary, then go on a vendetta limited only by the law.

Police won't obey the law themselves until we start imposing an awesome penalty for them not doing so.

File complaints. Sue. Blacken their names. Don't settle. Don't accept non-disclosure clauses. Make them too expensive to employ. Spread their reputations to make them unemployable in law enforcement.

It they want to act like a hostile army of occupation, make them feel like one.

Actions have consequences.

Whole heartedly agree and have done so.

I use the names of local PD who are bad online as much as possible too, that way when other people have problems they can see they are not the only ones.

Allen Bass of Bellingham Washington PD and his superiors are all complicit in his crimes of illegal arrest and assault and perjury.

Freedom1Man

Whole heartedly agree and have done so.

I use the names of local PD who are bad online as much as possible too, that way when other people have problems they can see they are not the only ones.

Allen Bass of Bellingham Washington PD and his superiors are all complicit in his crimes of illegal arrest and assault and perjury.

Willing to bet that your Sheriff is guilty of more than a couple of crimes too.

Crimes that I know that deputies and sheriffs have committed, theft, armed robbery,conspiracy, extortion, accessory to armed robber and extortion. I am am very sure there are other crime too.

Now Bean if you really want to know how I know about these crimes, start with your public records office and search for liens, find all the ones that were never signed. Of those find all the ones the police have helped collect on and there you'll have your start.