• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

right to protect property with lethal force

• Thread starter XxCaMeLxxToSiSxX
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

msteinhilber

Its funny that you ask that, new person with an unspellable name. You support my 2A rights but characterize my 1A rights as being an "ass"..

Explain that bit of hypocrisy first and then we can talk.

Read through my posts, I shared my opinion of you (an ass), but nowhere did I imply nor encourage that you not participate. Now you on the other hand...

Spartacus said:
Its funny Gleason, when I point out someone is new here and shouldn't dig right in...

Seems to signify I have a mystical post count to reach before I'm genuinely allowed to really speak my mind.

msteinhilber

You really think I'm gonna put my vitals up on here? lol

I'm reasonably confident in your nearly 850 posts at the time that I write this, that you have provided more than an adequate amount of clues to determine an awful lot about the real identify of the person behind the screen name. You don't have nearly as much anonymity as you might think and I doubt you have trained yourself to not leave little breadcrumbs along the way throughout your post history on the forums here to put the puzzle together.

Do I care to invest the time to do so? Nah, not at all - but it's worth mentioning 99% of the members who actively participate in any public discussion usually leave enough clues over time to determine their real identity.

J.Gleason

Banned
I'm reasonably confident in your nearly 850 posts at the time that I write this, that you have provided more than an adequate amount of clues to determine an awful lot about the real identify of the person behind the screen name. You don't have nearly as much anonymity as you might think and I doubt you have trained yourself to not leave little breadcrumbs along the way throughout your post history on the forums here to put the puzzle together.

Do I care to invest the time to do so? Nah, not at all - but it's worth mentioning 99% of the members who actively participate in any public discussion usually leave enough clues over time to determine their real identity.

I think he is ignoring you because your post count is not high enough.

Spartacus

Banned

Don't be silly. Without my full name you can't do a WI CCAP search on me.

X

XxCaMeLxxToSiSxX

Stop the arguing.

The intent of this post was not for people to argue off topic or on for that matter. Can a mod please lock this thread or something ? I feel this thread has served it purpose and looks to only be serving as an argument spot now (completely off topic).

Nutczak

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
spartacus, Will you please knock off the crap

WTF Spartacus!
Why is it that you ,must fill every single thread with your diseased thinking. Please just stop it with your bull$hit!
Seriously, knock it the hell off, enough already. You have single handedly turned this forum from an insightful one to a pile of crap.
If you will not go away on your own, maybe it is time for someone to make you go away or force you to act in a more respectable manner.

The Don

this is weird...

So yesterday you said this...

Don can say in his sig line that he has been "sockpuppet free since 1974", but I was arrested about the same time for OCing in La Crosse and have been carrying ever since with and without permits. So I kind of know what I'm talking about.

But on December 13, 2009, you started a thread called "I'm Gonna Start OC Soon..." where you stated this:

I live in a smaller town near LaCrosse and have notified the town manager of my decision to carry. I've not seen anyone in this population OC so it should be interesting. I've got a good lawyer on retainer but hopefully I won't need him.

I'm confused.

Have you been OCing since 1974, or did you just start in December of 2009? Or did you carry back then, but then stopped for a while and just started again recently?

What you said then and are saying now doesn't really appear to match up. Either A) haven't been OCing "ever since" 1974 like you'd have everyone believe, or B) you didn't OC at all until December of 2009.

And for all your talk about Rights and not providing ID and such...why did you choose to notify the town manager? There was no legal reason for you to do so, after all.

J.Gleason

Banned
So yesterday you said this...

But on December 13, 2009, you started a thread called "I'm Gonna Start OC Soon..." where you stated this:

I'm confused.

Have you been OCing since 1974, or did you just start in December of 2009? Or did you carry back then, but then stopped for a while and just started again recently?

What you said then and are saying now doesn't really appear to match up. Either A) haven't been OCing "ever since" 1974 like you'd have everyone believe, or B) you didn't OC at all until December of 2009.

And for all your talk about Rights and not providing ID and such...why did you choose to notify the town manager? There was no legal reason for you to do so, after all.

Judging from his behavior in this forum I would have to say that he probably wasn't old enough to carry a handgun back in 1974.

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
Closing Yet Another Thread Because of This Crap

I have given all parties a great deal of leeway because I appreciate the fact that most posters here are dedicated activists in real life. But this cannot continue!

I can't keep getting dozens of reported posts a day that are all caused by one or two people.

No one can say that I haven't been patient but I need it to to stop NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.