• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Road Rager tries to run me off the road

DWCook

Activist Member
I find it entertaining how the guy was all broady about wanting to take you on and also threatning saying "I have a gun" and then you pulled yours out and he became "The chicken crossing the road". The fact he took all that effort to harass you and almost causing a multiple car accidents makes me wonder what condition he was in! I have had people who have gone to lengths as such as this and they would throw words out but as soon as you show the guy you mean business they tuck their tail between there legs and run!

okboomer

1 never pay in large amount of cash.
2be aware! and listin to that gut feeling
3never carry a bag in my draw hand

AMEN, but I had to laugh out loud on #3 ... and would add, don't carry car keys in that hand ... have you ever tried to drop something that important when you are scared spitless? It is hard to do!!! And yet, having your keys out and ready is the thing to do when out at night!

JBarL

Good job I'd say, only thing was IMO you should have said that you were willing to press charges if he was caught. In my neck of the woods it's aggravated assault, he said he had a gun, so as far as the as the law is concerned he had a gun. Of course your state laws may be different.

Not to mention he just made a terroistical threat as well, but Sir what did showed him you were the one who meant business
and I would be willing to bet when he was running to his car he was pissin all the way too lol. way to go keeping a cool head while under extreme pressure and a rush of adrenelen. hope i spelt it right lol.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Not to mention he just made a terroistical threat as well, but Sir what did showed him you were the one who meant business
and I would be willing to bet when he was running to his car he was pissin all the way too lol. way to go keeping a cool head while under extreme pressure and a rush of adrenelen. hope i spelt it right lol.

Please lets not validate the government twisting words by repeating it.

Ever since 9/11, almost any old threat has become a terroristic threat. They government loves being able to stretch something that should be confined to terrorists into grounds for add-on or increased charges. Makes for stronger position when negotiating with the accussed for a plea bargain.

eye95

Not all threats are "terroristical." This one was not.

The term "terrorist" is clearly defined by the behavior of those whom we can all agree are taking terrorist actions. That behavior is the targeting of groups of innocent civilians in order to create fear in the hope that that fear will result in political changes that the terrorists are trying to bring about. The case at hand is merely one of a single individual illegally threatening force against another individual. It is not terroristic.

ArmedOkie

Not all threats are "terroristical." This one was not.

The term "terrorist" is clearly defined by the behavior of those whom we can all agree are taking terrorist actions. That behavior is the targeting of groups of innocent civilians in order to create fear in the hope that that fear will result in political changes that the terrorists are trying to bring about. The case at hand is merely one of a single individual illegally threatening force against another individual. It is not terroristic.

you're absolutely right, this was a clear cut case of aggravated assault.