• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

roadside drug tests - now in use

eye95

I agree eye. Thanks for the tip I do appreciate it. At this point I'm content with the naysayers nay saying. Even if they had a third party verify they would just find something else to bash about. My focus is still meeting and conversing with those that are reasonable enough to listen and take things at face value and to provide the flip side of the coin when the same naysayers bash leos in general.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

You are right. They would find a way to poo-poo any proof you posted of your contention. I watched you flat-out post a direct answer to a direct question in another thread and witnessed a bunch of juveniles take that direct answer and contort into all manner of things you did not say. It is getting embarrassing to be associated with them.

Still, I am curious to see your profession verified. And I promise that I am genuinely asking and will treat your efforts to answer with respect. Like I said, CCJ seems to be one of the few interacting with you honestly. He would be a good candidate to trust. OCforMe is another. MyWifeSaidYes, BB62, SFCRetired... There are lots of good folk here. It's just the the jerks are noisier than the adults.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

sudden valley gunner

There u go ww there's your cite for you.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

You are not very perceptive are you?

No where did I call all cops a name, disagreeing with the system, is not name calling.

You just can't get past that because you love the system, you have offered continually apologia for just about ever jackbooted thing these agencies do.

Those who support that system unconditionally are part of the problem.

eye95

No, by being an external observer to the conversation.

Some folks here need to kick it up a notch--especially when dealing with Primus. He is acting much more the rational adult than those discussing with him. That does not help persuade him nor any readers who are not posting.

If your goal is to change hearts and minds, you should post at the level that you normally do. I really think that Primus' perspective can be altered somewhat, but certainly not by being approached in the way most here have.

<o>

sudden valley gunner

Some folks here need to kick it up a notch--especially when dealing with Primus. He is acting much more the rational adult than those discussing with him. That does not help persuade him nor any readers who are not posting.

If your goal is to change hearts and minds, you should post at the level that you normally do. I really think that Primus' perspective can be altered somewhat, but certainly not by being approached in the way most here have.

<o>

Pardon? He's been acting like the adult? Sorry I don't see it, many tried talking to him like a logical thinking adult and he has refused to engage in it. His replies are full of twists, lies, fallacies and misdirection while insulting posters with his assumptions that if they don't believe as he does, they are naive, not normal, can't think.....etc.

eye95

Pardon? He's been acting like the adult? Sorry I don't see it, many tried talking to him like a logical thinking adult and he has refused to engage in it. His replies are full of twists, lies, fallacies and misdirection while insulting posters with his assumptions that if they don't believe as he does, they are naive, not normal, can't think.....etc.

Moreso than those addressing him--by FAR.

Anyway, I have said what I wanted to communicate. Moving on from this line of discussion.

<o>

Fuller Malarkey

<o>

I think once you enter the fray, you are no longer external, especially if you partake in a confrontive manner.

As far as Primus, I am under no obligation to ignore his intellectual dishonesty and the ongoing use of logical fallacies. His claimed badge has not earned him the level of disrespect his antics have. He has intentionally derailed threads with straw man and red herring, which I find to be more disruptive than a p_ssing contest over what should be included in the description of a posted video.