• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Rules Committee Meeting at 9:15

theforge

Oh god, it's him again. Brian Pitts that is. Let me answer your question Mr. Pitts. It is the second amendment, plain and simple.

Last edited:

~*'Phoenix'*~

So we're getting a little time to speak this time around. But still, what's going on in the back room with the retail association?

~*'Phoenix'*~

Maj. Hartley, a Ruger LCP is not really much of a gun, sorry bud. Nor is it legal to conceal carry it at the committee meeting as a CwL, you're just lucky that you get to as a cop.

~*'Phoenix'*~

Law enforement does NOT standing totally united against this - The FSA does, cops in general don't care or they like it.
We don't care what the tourists think. They're welcome to leave if they don't like our Open Carry legality.

Last edited:

77zach

My anger at the sheriff's has subsided a little.

I think that pot bellied one was genuinely concerned. He's just not a very intelligent person.

~*'Phoenix'*~

training your deputies is gonna be pretty easy : don't draw on or shoot at people whose guns are in their holsters...

theforge

Oh ya, here comes the hammer. About time, somebody addressed the lack of prosecutions vs arrests.

Last edited: