• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Santorum Gnawing On His Foot?

Beretta92FSLady

You must be smoking something very hallucinogenic considering you're just making up things and seemingly believing it to be true. What conservatives hundreds of years ago wanted to use dynamite for abortions or whatever? The real label for such a person would be murderous loony.

I posted "I am sure there was."

Modern day example:

Originally Posted by Butch00 My thoughts on abortion are simple.
Women should be able to have as many abortions as they want
as long as they use......DYNAMITE.

Last edited:

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
I posted "I am sure there was."

Modern day example:

Problems:

Dynamite isn't yet 150 years old....

Butch said that 2 days ago...

Abortions weren't regulated until about 200 years ago...

There have been abortions going on in human history for over 4000 years, and:

In Christianity, Pope Sixtus V (1585–90) is noted as the first Pope to declare that abortion is homicide regardless of the stage of pregnancy;[SUP][90][/SUP] the Catholic Church had previously been divided on whether if believed that abortion was murder, and did not begin vigorously opposing abortion until the 19th century.[SUP][88][/SUP] Islamic tradition has traditionally permitted abortion until a point in time when Muslims believe the soul enters the fetus,[SUP][88][/SUP] considered by various theologians to be at conception, 40 days after conception, 120 days after conception, or quickening.[SUP][91][/SUP] However, abortion is largely heavily restricted or forbidden in areas of high Islamic faith such as the Middle East and North Africa.[SUP][92][/SUP]

So therefore your "right too choose" has really only been contested in the last 100 years, and the best example of callousness to the "mother's" life you can find is one obscure poster on a message board dominated by people who tend too oppose you politically anyway?

Daylen gave you too much credit for the quality of drug you had to be on when you raised that arguement.

Beretta92FSLady

Problems:

Dynamite isn't yet 150 years old....

Butch said that 2 days ago...

Abortions weren't regulated until about 200 years ago...

There have been abortions going on in human history for over 4000 years, and:

So therefore your "right too choose" has really only been contested in the last 100 years, and the best example of callousness to the "mother's" life you can find is one obscure poster on a message board dominated by people who tend too oppose you politically anyway?

Daylen gave you too much credit for the quality of drug you had to be on when you raised that arguement.

I knew I should have done my homework.:rolleyes: Thank you for doing the work for me.

Last edited: