• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Saw another OC'er tonight, had to lol....

Status
Not open for further replies.

PFC HALE

Well, not quite. It's not insulting to him if he isn't here to read it and if he is here to read it, he can defend himself. If he hears about it from someone else, he can come here to defend himself. I will admit it seems to be a slim distinction and very slight violation, but the owners make the rules and appoint the moderators to enforce them and a rule is a rule. I will attempt to obey. This time I missed the (slim, slight) violation, but vow to be more in tune to the rules in the future.

i was mostly hoping that the fine people of this forum would raise the bar, when i saw this thread and the comments calling him stupid etc etc ****** me off.

Last edited by a moderator:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
i was mostly hoping that the fine people of this forum would raise the bar, when i saw this thread and the comments calling him stupid etc etc ****** me off.

Forum users do not set the rules.

ACCEPTANCE OF RULES If you do not agree with any of these Rules then please do not use this site, because BY USING THIS SITE YOU WILL BE DEEMED TO HAVE IRREVOCABLY AGREED TO THESE RULES. Please note that these Rules may be revised and reissued without notice at any time. You should review the current Rules regularly, since your continued use of the site will be deemed as irrevocable acceptance of any revisions.

RIGHT TO EDIT AND DELETE POSTS:
We reserve the right to edit or remove posts for any reason, at any time, at our sole discretion.

You have requested that your account be deleted and your profile removed. You have been told that OCDO does not delete accounts. Be further advised that were sanctions imposed that your history here including your profile would still be available. You gain nothing by this campaign, nothing at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.