• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Scheduled to speak with Schram

maclean

Ken has specialized in ambushing his guests all the way back to his Town Meeting days.

I fell victim once when I appeared on the program, and certainly would not repeat the experience.

Last edited:

Fuller Malarkey

Ken has specialized in ambushing his guests all the way back to his Town Meeting days.

I fell victim once when I appeared on the program, and certainly would not repeat the experience.

Were you a guest on the program to clarify how citizens can invoke their rights to decline the intimidation and demands of law enforcement to hand over ID?

TheJeepster

Were you a guest on the program to clarify how citizens can invoke their rights to decline the intimidation and demands of law enforcement to hand over ID?

I think the point, from all the lines I have read here about Schram, is that he only cares how to incite and sensationalize, not about getting to the meat of any topic at hand.

Of course, looking at your past posts I can see how you might relate to Schram.

amlevin

One thing we all need to remember, it IS Ken Schram's show. Why not see if John Carlson will have Tom on HIS show. He comes on @9:00 AM and he is far more conservative in his views than Schram. If I recall, John is a gun owner and supports the 2A emphatically.

Leatherneck

My sister-in-law went on TV (budget cuts vs. animal control where she works) a while ago and said that everyone was walking on egg shells. She finally figured out that they were kinda afraid of Schram. He must be a pleasure to work with.

I think he deserves one of his own Schrammies!

amlevin

I think he deserves one of his own Schrammies!

Perhaps one of these would be more appropriate:

luckygoldenpoo1.jpg

Not a Schrammie, but a "Golden Turd" would recognize his true personna.

Tomas

The only time I ever met Schram was years ago (late '80s) at a small store near the KOMO studios. There were four of us waiting in line getting snacks and drinks on a nice hot day and Ken came in, got something to drink, and cut to the head of the line, obviously being more important and his time more valuable than anyone else there.

He didn't ask, he didn't apologize, he just did it as if we weren't even there.

The clerk apologized to us saying he was just like that.

amlevin