• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Shipping a handgun to myself 594 issues?

Jeff Hayes

But, anyway... if your post, Mr. Hayes, was meant to contradict my post that you are replying to (and I don't know if that was your intention or not), may I point out that a manufacturer IS an FFL (or at least is required to be by Federal law)....therefore there are no FEDEX or UPS rules being violating because the initial shipment is to an FFL, and the return shipment is from an FFL.

You said this earlier.

A. FedEx Express will transport and deliver firearms as defined by the United States Gun Control Act of 1968, between areas served in the U.S., but only between:

1. Licensed importers; licensed manufacturers; licensed dealers; licensed collectors; law enforcement agencies of the U.S. or any department or agency thereof; and law enforcement agencies of any state or any department, agency or political subdivisions thereof; or
2. Where not prohibited by local, state and federal law, from individuals to licensed importers, licensed manufacturers or licensed dealers (and return of same).

I said I have shipped and I am none of the exceptions listed in the Fed Ex rules.

Freedom1Man

Damn silly details in a world turned upside down - rule applies to passenger jet that doesn't carry passengers, but isn't a cargo jet.

The gobberment must have been involved because that is just plain nuts.
Yeah, I had the same question when I was in that class. If there are no passengers, how it is a passenger jet?

Has something to do with the air-cans and pressurizing.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk