• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Shopkeeper Pulls Trigger in Lakewood, Nails a Bad Guy!

bogidu

I get tired of the same old food, so every once in a while I go online to find a restaurant, preferably not a chain, that I've not yet frequented. I found one in Old Town Colorado, walked in, was seated by the hostess, and opened the menu.

I love reuben sandwiches, but I like trying new things, so I was deciding between a reuben and one of their own sandwiches when either the owner or manager walked up and said, "Sir, I'm sorry to do this, but I'd like you to leave."

:D

As much as I hate to break up the rest of this thread (which has been quite entertaining), I've been dying to know the next restaurant I plan to visit? How WAS the reuben?

M-Taliesin

Howdy Folks!
We've had a whole bunch of robberies, mostly of eateries, in recent weeks. (notice how I'm being sneaky trying to guide the thread back on topic, while keeping the topic of food going???) Several Subway shops have been robbed, and other restaurants in the area too... And some 22 of those robberies are attributed to a single guy.

They call him the 32 Bandit. That's because he wore a hooded sweatshirt or jacket with the number 32 on it. He always does his robberies at gunpoint.
http://www.9news.com/rss/story.aspx?storyid=255064

prolly the same guy in this story;

http://www.9news.com/rss/story.aspx?storyid=251701

What bothers me is that he doesn't rob the places I frequent. I could use that $12,000 bucks!
First thing I'd do would be to visit the Springs for one of them Rubens!

Blessings,
M-Taliesin